Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well, I have an ENTP sister and I respect her privacy? I think people who invade privacy isn't based on all of one type; it varies from person to person despite what personality type they are. If I notice someone is uncomfortable with how much I know, I more than likely will respect that space and privacy. But that's just me.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Um, maybe this would be better suited for the Venting sub-forum. Unless you're looking for some advice from us ISFJ's. Really, I wouldn't know how to help you because like @earthtopaige said it isn't a type specific thing. I'm a super-private person myself, thus I very much respect other's privacy. Even when people WANT to tell me all their business, I tend to zone out and stop listening because it makes me uncomfortable.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Have I ever heard of the word privacy? I think. Hmmmm. Isn't that when you can take a shit without having your dog or children barge in on you? No, I don't know that word. I used to.

Pass the air freshener please. This thread stinks.

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
I am well aware of privacy and boundaries personally. It's an important value of mine, but sometimes it's hard for me say no to people who want to know or invade my privacy.

What ISFJ(s) in your life specifically are bothering you about their lack of awareness of privacy?

Reactions: Something Sweet

·
Registered
54 Posts
Privacy? What is this "privacy" you speak of? :)

Reactions: MrsAndrewJacoby

·
Registered
364 Posts
Every ISFJ I know......every damn one...
Do you mean you always find ISFJs invading your privacy? I don't know about you man, but I don't think ISFJs are people fond of invading other people's privacy. I believe they value privacy themselves so I don't think they would go disrespecting others' either.

Oh, yes please define this "privacy" you are talking about because I don't think we understand.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
<sits down and take out a bag a popcorn>

I'm ready. Bring it on OP. I am curious what makes you think that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I for sure don't know what privacy means lol. Unless it's MY privacy, then I know.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts