Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm an ISFJ and I was wondering what you guys' thoughts were on the friendship between an ISFJ and INTJ. Currently my best friend is an INTJ and we get along really well.

We tend to agree on a lot of things and can often chat for a long time about multiple topics. We share similar taste in music, tv shows, passion to learn different languages and travel, political affiliations, and general ideologies about many topics.

We do have some differences of course, but nothing too major. For instance, she's bisexual and I identify as your typical heterosexual female. I'm a Christian; she believes in a general higher power. She grew up an only child (very recently her mom had another child, so they're eighteen years apart), I have seven siblings. She would like to avoid giving birth ever, although she wouldn't mind adopting, I want to have my own children and adopt, etc.

So far the o

·
Registered
ISFJ
145 Posts
I am ISFJ and my dad is INTJ. I have also talked to a few other INTJ's. I get along with them for the most part, but they can be a little headstrong and stubborn at times.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts