Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I took another quiz and I got ENFJ.

Those who know me somewhat...what am I more of? I just don't know.

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Seen many of your post and I get the ENFJ vibe from you, maybe even ENFP.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I retook it without thinking so much, and got ISFJ...so I don't know. haha. Whatever. Ive gotten ISFJ on most tests so Ill go with that I guess.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Oh no, the only other ISFJ is considering switching sides!

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh no, the only other ISFJ is considering switching sides!
haha, nah I think I'm an ISFJ. I think I used to be more of an ENFJ...but I've changed a lot over the past few years. Experiences and overcoming challenges will do that for you.

When taking the quiz, since I was an ENFJ for so long, sometimes my answers are instant but when I realize what I'd do now or what I prefer now, it's sometimes pretty different.

Bah she won't do it. I mean, please don't go!!!
aww I feel so loved, but why does everyone not like ENFJs?

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
haha, nah I think I'm an ISFJ. I think I used to be more of an ENFJ...but I've changed a lot over the past few years. Experiences and overcoming challenges will do that for you.

When taking the quiz, since I was an ENFJ for so long, sometimes my answers are instant but when I realize what I'd do now or what I prefer now, it's sometimes pretty different.

aww I feel so loved, but why does everyone not like ENFJs?
Nothing really to do with not liking ENFJs, but I like sensors more :laughing: I need more of my peeps to keep me company.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
I'm sure you are ISFJ. From the brief time i dealt with you closely I could tell it's not NFJ.

The way you dealt with your post-doc problems was very S-ish [you didn't go into the N cyclone mental experience]

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
You seem to gravitate towards Fe types, don't you. I remember reading your posts a while ago when you were deciding between INFJ and ISFJ. I always thought to myself, "nah, she's totally an ISFJ." I still think that.

It seems like you try quite hard to get different results. Specifically, results which show that you're not an ISFJ. Is there some reason for this? There shouldn't be, ISFJs are great people.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You seem to gravitate towards Fe types, don't you. I remember reading your posts a while ago when you were deciding between INFJ and ISFJ. I always thought to myself, "nah, she's totally an ISFJ." I still think that.

It seems like you try quite hard to get different results. Specifically, results which show that you're not an ISFJ. Is there some reason for this? There shouldn't be, ISFJs are great people.
I feel like ISFJs are made out to be too good, and I don't feel that good? :tongue: I don't know, sometimes I just get different results on different quizzes and wonder.

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
I feel like ISFJs are made out to be too good, and I don't feel that good? :tongue: I don't know, sometimes I just get different results on different quizzes and wonder.
I think they are caring and compassionate people. I never said I wanted to be one!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Reactions: BehindSmile

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awww, well I really hope I am an ISFJ then? Anyway, my mom is an ESFJ and we clash like crazy. I mean, we can't even hold a conversation.

Is that a normal personality clash?

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
awww, well I really hope I am an ISFJ then? Anyway, my mom is an ESFJ and we clash like crazy. I mean, we can't even hold a conversation.

Is that a normal personality clash?
The stronger the J the more controlling and opinionated she will be.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The stronger the J the more controlling and opinionated she will be.
Well we're both J's...but she seems to be way more controlling and close-minded...

I'm a lot more open-minded and can change my mind if someone has a good point.

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
Well we're both J's...but she seems to be way more controlling and close-minded...

I'm a lot more open-minded and can change my mind if someone has a good point.
I'd like to say I know but I never see the controlling side of either of you guys. Ask an intuitive they seem to have lots to say about ESFJs.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
i find that some strong extroverts and some strong introverts of the judging kind can be very controlling or very set in stone.

I personally believe introversion/extroversion plays a very big role in the creation of character. Its a stronger indicator than judging/percieving.

I like levelminded enfj as well, they can be really inspirational. as does both the ENFx's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts