Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Neither, this person is an INTP or INFP. I'm actually leaning toward thinking.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neither, this person is an INTP or INFP. I'm actually leaning toward thinking.
Really ? How do you come up with that?

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
He looks like an ISFP, INFP, or INFJ to me.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Profile Pictures, Pictures on his profile, and Information available.

You'll notice in a few of the pictures he is annoyed because his picture is being taken, and starts daydreaming about what he is going to do. You'd actually think that is an F thing, but from my studies I find that daydreaming about hurting someone is more of a T thing. I would say mostly NT, but sensor can daydream too.

He seems to care about what people think. Which would go with your theory of him being ISFJ, but it really just means he has Fe and understands. This could be a very healthy INTP.

He looks for deeper meanings in his art. He likes modern art, but he likes the surreal and abstract type stuff. [Abstract FTW!].

He has a very emotional face, but that's just his face. You can tell that he is in deepthought in some of those pictures, and not actually sad like his face shows.

House Logic combined with The video below, Deadpool's craziness, and just being myself = Wolf.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Profile Pictures, Pictures on his profile, and Information available.

You'll notice in a few of the pictures he is annoyed because his picture is being taken, and starts daydreaming about what he is going to do. You'd actually think that is an F thing, but from my studies I find that daydreaming about hurting someone is more of a T thing. I would say mostly NT, but sensor can daydream too.

He seems to care about what people think. Which would go with your theory of him being ISFJ, but it really just means he has Fe and understands. This could be a very healthy INTP.

He looks for deeper meanings in his art. He likes modern art, but he likes the surreal and abstract type stuff. [Abstract FTW!].

He has a very emotional face, but that's just his face. You can tell that he is in deepthought in some of those pictures, and not actually sad like his face shows.

House Logic combined with The video below, Deadpool's craziness, and just being myself = Wolf.
YouTube - Lie to Me - intro / opening
wow... :shocked:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I see I can still surprise :] I'm happy! :mellow:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
:D

*Post length*

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
:] Slow riot you got hugged by an ENTJ. I hope she didn't break you in half.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts