Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys ask me a few question to help me figure out if I'm either ISFP- Fi, Se or ISFJ- Si, Fe?

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
2,116 Posts
Can you guys ask me a few question to help me figure out if I'm either ISFP- Fi, Se or ISFJ- Si, Fe?
Imagine a scenario where your friend is hurting. (And yes, imagine the scenario or draw on a former experience.) What do you think about before you help them?

What do you end up saying?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imagine a scenario where your friend is hurting. (And yes, imagine the scenario or draw on a former experience.) What do you think about before you help them?

What do you end up saying?
I'm thinking about what their feeling, and how I can help them. I'd be wondering the best ways to help them, or if they just want to be alone for now. What way can I help them? I'd also wonder about their personality, because people have different coping ways, and I'd figure out how I can best help them.
I would go right away to ask them what's wrong and tell them that it's okay if they don't want to talk about it or if they do want to vent out, and that I'd always be there for emotional support. I'd probably say something like: ''Let me help you''
I would definitely also keep an eye out for them after this.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
2,116 Posts
I'm thinking about what their feeling, and how I can help them. I'd be wondering the best ways to help them, or if they just want to be alone for now. What way can I help them? I'd also wonder about their personality, because people have different coping ways, and I'd figure out how I can best help them.
I would go right away to ask them what's wrong and tell them that it's okay if they don't want to talk about it or if they do want to vent out, and that I'd always be there for emotional support. I'd probably say something like: ''Let me help you''
I would definitely also keep an eye out for them after this.
Had a roller coaster of a few days, excuse my late reply.

I believe you to be an ISFJ, because you mainly use Fe instead of Fi. If you were an Fi-dom like me (INFP/ISFP) your response would have been more calculating and "personal";"personal" being used here to emphasize relating, sympathizing, and focused on your reaction towards them.

For example, I might think "their troubles really trouble me" "if I was them, I'd feel really sad" "I would really need a friend in that time, so I should be one".

I'm told that Fe wants to "help" more often, which is probably true. I'm just not an FJ.

ISFJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts