Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

So I've been really confused in the past days about my type, I took the test in 16personalities and always got ISTJ,
INTJ one time but I heard that is not really a good site so I took it on another one, which was really good from what I heard, here I got:

welp.jpg

Also took the Enneagram thing with the wings, which is something I don't really understand yet but I'm researching on it, nonetheless I'm a tritype 458(4w5-5w4-8w9).

I been really depressed in the last couple of months and now a lot of things are happening, best friend betraying me along two other friends, using my depression as a joke among other things, which made me cut him off and call it quit and now I'm really emotionally unstable, not only because of my best friend but because I was in love with one of them and we we're somewhat in a relationship, nonetheless before I get too carried away I started to read about the types and the loops and I think I may be in a Si-Fi loop at the moment, are there ways to get out of the loop?​

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. I wouldn't really trust test results when discerning your type, especially if you're depressed (especially if your depressed, because the type 4 stereotype often gets well over simplified so it sounds like depression). Still, if you're somewhat certain you're a Si dom and a Si-Fi loop sounds like it may fit you, the way out would be through stimulating Te. Si-Fi has a tendency to drown itself in their subjective interpretation of everything that is going on in the real world, beating themselves up about what they've done wrong and every way that people have wronged them, and with Si in the dominant position refuse to make changes because they feel as though everything will continue to go wrong (Ne inferior).

Stimulating Te is what tears an ISTJ out of a Si-Fi loop because it forces the ISTJ to stop wallowing in their negative feelings and self pity (Si-Fi loop) and focus on the fact that nothing is being accomplished by doing so. If you are unhappy with where you are and the people around you, know that you are capable of changing your situation, regardless of how hopeless you might see it as or how scary change can be. Set a goal and push yourself towards accomplishing it, be direct with the people who have harmed you if they try to bother you again. The past does not define you, what you aspire to be and what you love to do does.

**Going off of theory for most of that, sorry if this isn't helpful**

1 - 2 of 2 Posts