Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I was wondering if y'all would like a place to post yr videos? OK, I am an ISFJ, and I confess I make my own videos related to MBTI or random things. There's not too many videos out there by us. I think that doing vlogs or videos or anything is a potentially positive thing that can help define ourselves. Sometimes I know I am not quite sure who I am, so making vidoes is one way I try to figure that out(and show it out loud). I know of one ISFJ who expressed interest in making a video. *cough* @Liminality *cough*.

There's a number of things that may hold us back from making a video, but I think there's benefits to do it if you're able AND willing! I hesitate to even post my own.:unsure: Here's one that isn't related to MBTI (or is it?).

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
My deadline is today! I swear I will be doing it when I get home! /Watching the video/

*Edit* Well done for making and posting it by the way, you have the power!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Gmail is making me want to stab things right now, so expect a video in 3-5 working days. Yes THREE TO FIVE WORKING DAYS because me forgetting my password apparently requires investigation. What an inane and un-user friendly prodceedure - OH YEAH, MAYBE IT'S THE KIND THAT MAKES ME AVOID USING GMAIL, AND THUS FORGET MY PASSWORD . /rant

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it was awesome! Thanks! No worries about being late or pushing it...your signature is true to form! Like you said it shows that the stereotype of J's isn't right.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love this! I have a youtube channel and have been wanting to make videos about this sort of stuff for a while, but I just never get around to it (plus my channel is geared towards hair care haha). However, this inspires me to do one sooner than later! I'll post the link whenever this gets done <3

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, I have no idea how I embeded the video. I just CTL C then CTL V the link from the address bar and put it here. Hmmmm...

Yes, any video is welcome really. I saw another ISFJ from here had a video on the sidebar on Youtube. He posted it before in another thread....it's really artsy!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Cool videos.
@Liminality - Glad you talked about creativity in there I agree that an ISFJ can be creative . Also, I wasn't sure if you posted in the photo thread, guess you did, you're very pretty lol

I've posted this before, and its not exactly a video blog type thing, but whatever, post it again:

I'm on the right and my brother is the left

1 - 9 of 9 Posts