Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me your Enneagram with wing if you know it. I´m collecting data for a paper I´m going to write on correlations between personality typologies.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
When I first joined the forum, I was a Type 6 (Loyalist) with 5 wing.

Now, I'm a Type 1 (Reformer) with 1w9 wing.

I guess the take away is that I'm a "Loyalist" if/when I focus on people and a "Reformer" if/when I focus on myself.

·
Registered
ENTP 3w4 so/sx
2,889 Posts
I recently got videotyped as an ISFJ - and have been really considering it lately. Especially after discussing my type with them.

I also think a part of me didn't want me to be an S due to all of the bad stereotypes out there - however, it makes sense given my cognitive functions. Si>Fe>Ti>Ne - but I can utilize Ti well and I can be somewhat comfortable with Ne.

My tritype: 1w9-5w4-4w3

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I recently got videotyped as an ISFJ - and have been really considering it lately. Especially after discussing my type with them.

I also think a part of me didn't want me to be an S due to all of the bad stereotypes out there - however, it makes sense given my cognitive functions. Si>Fe>Ti>Ne - but I can utilize Ti well and I can be somewhat comfortable with Ne.

My tritype: 1w9-5w4-4w3
What did you consider before?

·
Registered
ENTP 3w4 so/sx
2,889 Posts
What did you consider before?
A couple of types but funny enough ENTP mostly - I think I had the right cognitive functions for myself just backwards.
Anything without Si, Fe, Ti, and Ne definitely doesn’t work for me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts