Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test ESFP every time I test but I am told by those who k ow me that I’m also like an ESFJ. I work with an ISFP male who really likes me romantically. I like him but only as a friend. When we are together we talk more than work. We both procrastinate and I’m slightly more organized than him. He is funny and makes me laugh more than anyone should at work. We even speak outside work! We just connect and he gets me. However, I just couldn’t be in a relationship with him. He doesn’t seem to take things seriously until they are serious! He has a hard time understanding that I’m responsible for the work if it don’t get done. I need someone who can focus and be serious. He knows he distracts me and I’m the days he isn’t helping I get more done. A lot of times I help him with his workload. I get frustrated so I really could see myself in a relationship with an ISFP only because I think I would be the one carrying the load. That would wear me down quickly. I am going to die a single person. There is a lot of logic in that statement😀

1 - 1 of 1 Posts