Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey INFJs i would really like to hear your perspective. Apologies in advance if this is badly formulated. Engling is not my main language and inferior Te is a bitch

I realy like this INFJ girl and asked her out this summer. At first we desided to go bowling, but then she canceled plans and invited me to atend church camp (one day only) instead. I had a nice time, and i think she did too. I asked about her future plans etc.. and she seemed to realy like this. But then, i tried to break the touch barrier, and i crearly overstept my boundries. I still feel realy bad for making her uncomfterable. After this we continued having a good time. She asked me about something personal, but i did not feel that know her enough to let her in. We huged before parting ways, and she said she wanted to hang with me and my friend only (implisit not one on one anymore)

I thought mayby this was some test, asked her out to more times. At fist she could not. Then she asked if i wanted to do something only to bail on me. I then desided to let it go.

After two months she and her best friend added me on snapchat. The INFJ sendt a kiss on snapchat, and her friend said it was nice to se me on snapchat.I did not know what to make of this, and still dont? I needed an answer so i asked her and told her i had a crush on her (in inferior Te mode, blunt af). She said she saw me as a friend, but that she wanted to get to know me better. At this point i was very emotional, and said that i didnt want to bother her anymore (i felt like a burden to her). She then said i was not a burden to her and that we could go for a walk if i wanted to. I den said i was happy to hear that, but that i needed some time to sort my feelings first.

It went two weeks, before i reached out.. I said i had felt things trough and asked if she still wanted to go for that walk, suggesting we meet up when im home for christmas (i live in another city) . She wanted to and suggested to deal more closely as it aproaches. i ageed and said ill reach out.

What is your take on the situation? i realy want to get to know this girl, but i dont want to be a burden to her.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
What is your take on the situation? i realy want to get to know this girl, but i dont want to be a burden to her.
She's repeatedly told you she'd like to go for a walk. I'd take that as you not being a burden. Go for it. To be honest, it's her problem if she decides not to respect her own emotional boundaries. At this point, you can't know for sure what's on her mind, and you can't be expected to know. She said you aren't a burden.

Unless you directly disrespect boundaries that she has communicated with you, I wouldn't worry much. Right now there doesn't seem to be defined boundaries, except the fact that she did communicate only liking you as a friend. I'd simply respect that until that changes, which could be never or sometime. Basic social eye plus good ears to her communication will go a long way here.

She clearly likes you in some way, otherwise she likely wouldn't have added you out of the blue. Do go on that walk. Do get to know her!

Reactions: hihi

·
Registered
23 Posts
Kirkuri is right. She seems to like you. She wouldn't give her energy for you if she wouldn't, especially if you went to far at one point.
Good luck! Keep it slow.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Kirkuri is right.
Kirkuri is also very loud :laughing::laughing::laughing: I love your new nickname, Kirkuriseni <3

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Reactions: Scarlet.Black
1 - 6 of 6 Posts