Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ISFPs! In this video, you will learn how to use Extroverted Thinking (Te) as an ISFP and INFP (could also be helpful to INTP and ISTP). I go over the theory behind Te as well as using Te alongside Ne and Si (for INFPs) and Se and Ni (for ISFPs). Finally, I go over practical ways to use Te to prevent tribe hate and instead be loved by friends and family. Watch this video here:

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
1,642 Posts
Loved the video. Jammed packed full of good information and ordered well. The first minute clearly explained clearly what Te is.
Initially, I was a bit hung up at 3:00 since I don't like Play. I generally distrust the opinions of other people, but as you illustrate what we do when we Play (hanging out with people, listening to their stories) the idea becomes a lot more concrete and easy to accept as "good." And good things need to be done.

We're going to have to get creative in the way we help people, but still, I also loved your suggestion at 4:08. A great way to exercise and practice Te.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loved the video. Jammed packed full of good information and ordered well. The first minute clearly explained clearly what Te is.
Initially, I was a bit hung up at 3:00 since I don't like Play. I generally distrust the opinions of other people, but as you illustrate what we do when we Play (hanging out with people, listening to their stories) the idea becomes a lot more concrete and easy to accept as "good." And good things need to be done.

We're going to have to get creative in the way we help people, but still, I also loved your suggestion at 4:08. A great way to exercise and practice Te.
Glad to hear you found it helpful @secondpassing - you might be "play" last if that's what you struggle with the most and would definitely benefit the most from practicing it. A lot of people with "play" last like Tim Ferriss for example, went all in using "Play" by doing podcast interviews and he's now one of the top podcasters in the world. When you work on the hardest function combination, that's when you truly shine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts