Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading about what types should supposedly get on with ISFPs and one of them is ESFJ. I know an ESFJ and I really don't get on with them. I find them irritating, loud, they have no respect for a need of personal space, they're often inconsiderate of others and will make other people uncomfortable in order to maintain an appearance. They're also incredibly judgemental, not particularly tolerant, won't bend a single rule (and tries lecture me if I do) and are all about designer labels (won't wear a jumper costing under £50?!). I'm sure not all ESFJs are like that but it shocked me to see how we're supposedly very compatible when this person and I seem like total opposites.

What's your experience with ESFJs? Are there any other types you've found you don't get along with?

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
My last crush was on an ESFJ. She was really energetic and positive (even though I saw the troubles laying beneath her smile). She had a really nice vibe to be around. I've only had problems with ESTP males. I somehow can't stand them. All of them I had around me had to exaggerate the situation they were describing and the vibe I got from them was far from comfortable.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I really like my INTP partner for how grounded, far-sighted and practical he is. Given how often I am overly spontaneous or lost in my own world this is really extremely helpful in the day-to-day tasks. He's also very calm (when dealing with emotions) and I cannot emphasise more how this is good for both of us.

While I sometimes have dramatic emotions, I don't like drama in my interpersonal relationships. I try to work out differences and resolve conflicts by talking them through ASAP, and I expect the same of my partner. If I had a passive-aggressive or overly emotional partner I will be very likely to shutoff.

I also really like my ISFJ friend. I find his sensitivity and sweetness very special, and since we're both easy-going we get along just fine. that said I also have friends from all walks of life. I seem to get along okay with most, except for the ultra extroverted people. They tire me after a few hours and I just want to get away from them and have some quiet.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I tend to like INTJ women and they get bored of me quickly so yeah every time I'm just like "ok here I am ready to die"

I can't stand bubbly and energetic personalities generally. I cant match that level of energy and I don't want to. Exfx types always seem to try and push me to be and do things that don't feel natural and its annoying and draining.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts