Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you add or subtract from this description of an ISFP?

trendsetters, hit and run compliments, charming, risky, they live out their dreams and help others do so, they cut and run if they feel dead inside, detached, aloof, conceal their feelings, hate school but street smart.

Also I need a video of an ISFP acting typical so I can study the type.

·
Registered
640 Posts
For me, I'd remove "hate school". I'm street smart, but I also graduated college with high honors. I loved my classes, my professors, my classmates. I still love learning new things.

I guess "hate school" could apply to the clicky social scene in high school, though.:laughing:

I don't think of myself as a "trendsetter", either. I just do, wear, decorate etc however I like. I guess I'm not a follower, but I don't know if I've set any trends either.

I'm not sure what "hit and run" compliments are? I give compliments when I mean them. I don't give false compliments. I'm not sure what you mean, though.

The rest of your list looks accurate, for me anyway.:happy:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Everything is pretty good, I'd remove the hit and run compliments though.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I agree. Hit and run compliments not very accurate. It's more like "bombard person with compliments who may or may not have been offended by their actions/words until guilt is 0%" :laughing:

Actually, they are pretty persistent when in the mood...

...let's leave it there before this denigrates...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Get up extremely quick when we fall down in life, think twice before doing any risky situation involving people, likes to teach other people, hates solving things that are a mystery

for the compliments, more like manipulates people's feelings with compliments or build some quick rapport.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts