Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you drive? It always seems like ISTP's are stealing everyones thunder for daredevil stunts and insane driving. But I can run with the best of the ISTP's...I can make a ford escape do things you would never imagine (yes, it's quite possible to drift an Escape on dry pavement:crazy:). I was wondering if any other ISFPs are like this?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm not really a daredevil, but uhh, I drive pretty aggressively and fast. People here drive SLOW and stupid tho :O...but that's a whole nother topic. ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I drive fine but hate sharing the road with other people and hate driving in snow with my Corolla. It´s also high profile so the wind blows it around everywhere on the free-way. I have good hand-eye coordination and situational awareness too, probably from too many FPS games, so I´m sure that helps.

I love driving down an empty road, listening to music (usually metal), and enjoying the scenery and air. It´s only when there´s lots of other cars that I become distracted and the moment is ruined. So I guess I´m a good driver, I just prefer to not drive vary often. Never been in an accident... Except that one time when I hit a curb after free beer night at a bar near where I work, I apparently don´t know when to stop drinking once I start.. I didn´t even remember it happening and wondered why the car was shaking on the way to work the next day. I won´t do that again.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have a tendency to be an ISFP, and I also have a tendency to accelerate quickly in an empty parking lot and thrust my foot on the brake. All I'm doing is testing to make sure that the ABS doesn't lock up since you tend to hear about stopping issues with cars lately.:wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts