Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've never dated one. It's kinda hard to find an ESFJ male, and the ones that I do know are already taken. :dry:

I've been friends with a lot of them, and they're great. Of course, the immature ones are shallow and gossipy, but once they grow up, they become some of my favorite people in the world. This is one case where I can actually agree with what MBTI says about the ESFJ and ISFP relationship. It's awesome. <3

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I've never dated an ESFJ, but I had one friend from class who's an ESFJ, and he seemed like a super cool kid. I think I had a thing for him! But yeah, I wish I could add more...

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
I can't picture what an ESFJ male would look like, but the couple of obviously ESFJ ladies I know bore the tears out of me... shallow, shallow, shallow... I know, too small of a sample, but still, it's all I have to go on...

·
Registered
49 Posts
My best friend is an ESFJ. Actually I have feelings for him ...but he can't get over his ex and having been really hurt in previous relationships he's terrified of starting a new one...but that's another story:frustrating: He's one of the most amazing selfless people I know. Definitely not shallow and he's very much "one of the guys" ( he's a firefighter). But he's very sensitive and can get hurt very easily. We have a kind of magnetic relationship where we just get each other and we can both just be ourselves around each other.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My best friend is an ESFJ. Actually I have feelings for him ...but he can't get over his ex and having been really hurt in previous relationships he's terrified of starting a new one...but that's another story:frustrating: He's one of the most amazing selfless people I know. Definitely not shallow and he's very much "one of the guys" ( he's a firefighter). But he's very sensitive and can get hurt very easily. We have a kind of magnetic relationship where we just get each other and we can both just be ourselves around each other.
Sounds like my kind of guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts