Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A girl I like, I believe likes me too. She tested ISFP, so I'm hoping you guys could give me some advise on the following. Keep in mind, this girl is quite antisocial (she's a gamer) Anyway, here are my questions:

1) How do you guys act when you like someone?

2) If the person you liked were to tell you they liked you, how would you prefer they say so?

3) If this girl doesn't like me, how do I win her heart?

4) Would you eventually tell someone that you liked them, and if so, how?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey, I'm an antisocial gaming girl....
:crazy:

I talk to them more one-on-one. I'm very easy to read so it isn't hard to tell. I actually look them in the eye and give them a special smile that I don't give everyone else. If I want you to know it, you'll probably know it. But if you need to hear it straight out, ask. I won't be mean about letting someone down.

2) If the person you liked were to tell you they liked you, how would you prefer they say so?

Something nice and to the point. "I'm not sure how you feel about it, but I'm really kinda into you. But don't worry, if you don't feel the same way, I'll back off. "

I have a specific emotional reaction to people very early on. You're probably not going to make it out of the "friend" category after I get to know you. Trying harder to change my heart is just going to scare me completely away. I don't think you want me to pretend I like you, just to spare your feelings.

When I was younger I always waited for the guy to say something first, even if I really liked him. I don't like taking the lead. I'd start to assume he didn't like me that way, if he didn't say anything after a while. Now I'll say something like "Do you want to go out to ________ ?" if I get tired of waiting for the guy to speak up. But I would ALWAYS rather have the guy initiate.

·
Registered
94 Posts
By antisocial I hope you don't mean threatening people with a knife or setting fire to mailboxes. XD

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By antisocial I hope you don't mean threatening people with a knife or setting fire to mailboxes. XD
Ah... No. Just very few friends. Not good at small talk. Things like that.

Anyone else have anything for me? Gwenspirit was very helpful.

·
Registered
213 Posts

I get uptight around them. Quieter.

When there's no one else around. And when you're able to devote all focus to the conversation. (Just had to say that because apparently some people have no idea when to be quiet.)
And also be straight to the point, but make her know that you'll respect the fact that she might not feel the same way.

What she^ said.

Yes. If I'd have some wine, perhaps.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts

Well, for me, I get a little more physical than normal; Like I'll hug you, or touch your arm or your hair. Idk, I get VERY huggy with a guy if I like him. I've been like that since I was 14. :crazy: I also get sassy and verbally "abuse" the guy a little, like call him names playfully, and the meaner they are, the more I like him. Confusing, I know, but it's just how I roll. :wink: I don't stare at people (because I like to play it cool), but as soon as they turn around and turn their backs on me to do something, I'll stare at them openly.

So, a lot of hugs, sassyness, and staring are big signs that we like someone. Or at least, for me I do!

Be as forward as possible; "I like you. Do you want to go out with me?" should cover everything!

We decide if we like a guy the very first few seconds of meeting him; If we don't like you, we will just keep you as a friend and not give it a second thought. Sorry if that sounded harsh, but once you're in the friendzone with us, there's no going back. :sad:

50% we take the lead, and 50% we'll play the waiting game. It honestly depends on a lot of things. But if I decide to tell a guy I like him, I'll just be more flirtatious than normal and casually ask them to the movies or something. Just take things slowly so we don't scare them away. And then on the dates we'll be more affectionate than what friends normally do and if we're especially brave, we'll just tell you we like you point blank.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hey, I'm anti-social too! Not in a creepy sense, but I just hate having to make awkward chit-chat.

I'm friendly and "nice" with lots of people, and I joke around with lots of people, so guys usually have a hard time telling if I'm flirting or not. If you invite me to start spending more time with you, though, and I comply, then I probably like you.

Direct and with confidence. If the guy is wishy-washy or uncomfortable about it, it just makes me uncomfortable.

Find out what she likes. Then offer to spend time with her doing whatever she's into.

If you don't ask me, I won't tell. It's just the way I am. I don't give out information unless you ask me for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts