Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello (*ノ▽ノ)

New here; a university student majoring in digital design. I've known about MBTI for a while, but never really explored it as much as I have recently. A bit cautious of falling into the thought-pattern of ISFP being a label stuck to myself absolutely rather than just being a description relative to my personality. Also still on the fence deciding whether or not I agree with the enneagram assessment, but we will see ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

The whole thing is very interesting, and though I think that it's better if I don't start thinking that everything is absolute, particularly in the field of matched romances, I do agree a lot with the categorizations (even if it is still rather confusing) and hope it can give me a bit of insight on how others perceive and think.

Hope to get along with you all! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Reactions: cityofcircuits

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems I'm a type 5 in the Enneagram assessment. I can identify with a lot of the description, and will grudgingly admit that it fits much better than any of the other types. What confuses me is how I can be an introverted feeler and an 'investigator' simultaneously. Don't they kind of offset? I could understand an INTJ being a type 5, but I don't understand how a ISFP could work in the same light.

Hahah, I actually started a thread questioning it in the type 5 enneagram section. (I would link you, but it seems I need to have 15 posts, LOL)

Nice to meet you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts