Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Oh whoa, I actually really like this description.

Reactions: YearseRayneDon

·
Registered
ISFP
1,214 Posts
I was a huge bully when I was younger, everyone always thought I had some sort of issue that made me want to bully people, but... I was just having fun with people, no-one told me it bothered them...

Also, I like to fight, but again, in a playful way, I'm not trying to kill you because I'm angry :kitteh:

·
Registered
777 Posts
I’m not sure about the part where they need a “group or clan”. Maybe those are the ones who lean towards ESFP? Ji-doms are the least likely of all types to need a group. I thought the loner stereotype had some merit. I absolutely don’t need a group- never have, never will. Also, tyrants are the only thing I can’t stand - I accept almost everything else.

“They are very sensitive to the correct and incorrect ways of behaving”. That’s Fe in a nutshell. Also changing the way you feel about someone and not knowing why is also Fe according to Jung.

Some of the Se descriptions of sexuality sounded right though.

That description sounds like a mixed bag to me. I’m not 100% on board. Some of it made sense, but there are definite Fe descriptions mixed into it.

I never think of Ti or Fi doms as wimpy or too submissive, but are only apparently so at times. Because they don’t need approval and are loners, there is always an underlying “fuck you” vibe that is not submissive at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts