Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you ISFP guys out there have an experience with being in a relationship with an INFP girl? I have known my ISFP boyfriend as a friend for 12 years and we have been great friends. But now living with him I find I feel constantly feel critisized by him. He seems to find it upon him self to crack the joke at every little thing I do all day long. Also he seems to be prone to hystarics. If something isn't done quite right or I do something a little bit different his voice gets all high and fast and loud like whatever thing I did was a huge travisty. I need help. :shocked:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Do any of you ISFP guys out there have an experience with being in a relationship with an INFP girl? I have known my ISFP boyfriend as a friend for 12 years and we have been great friends. But now living with him I find I feel constantly feel critisized by him. He seems to find it upon him self to crack the joke at every little thing I do all day long. Also he seems to be prone to hystarics. If something isn't done quite right or I do something a little bit different his voice gets all high and fast and loud like whatever thing I did was a huge travisty. I need help. :shocked:
Im not quite sure what my girlfriend is, but as an ISFP male I can say that my girlfriend has mentioned that I sometimes "criticize" her. Her exact words are that I make her feel stupid. Its not intentional by any means. Its just the way I go about expressing my feelings towards certain actions she has. I think it may just be a personality trait and I would let your boyfriend know about that. If he is like me then he will try to choose his words more carefully because I know the last thing I wanted to do was to put my girlfriend down. I see her as an equal.

The second part of it? I suggest kicking him in the shin and tell him to stop being so melodramatic. ;)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Sounds like a friend of mine. Her bf wont let her go out or drink or anything just cause he doesnt like to and wont go. Everyone thinks he's an a**. They have been living together for a few months now i think. Not sure what to tell you except maybe confront him about it?
Buck's reply sounds good to me.

Sorry that I dont have any really great advice for you...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts