Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey my dear ISFPs, could you help me figure this ISFP male out?

His behaviour is quite confusing, especially since I can usually read people well (as an ENFP).

So we work together. In the beginning we didn't talk to each other much as he is a rather quiet person in general and I was a bit reserved as i had just started the new job.

After a few months, he started asking me questions when we were alone, was exceptionally nice to me, listened to me, gave me little (insignificant) gifts and bringing up stuff that i had mentioned before. For example, he knew I liked a certain band/event so he'd sen me info abuot it when we were apart. Just small stuff that seemed like he thought about me.

Then after a few more months, the more obvious flirting happened. He touched me a lot, related about any topic to us (sexual, romantic) in an exaggerrated, suggestive way. He says it seriously and then a few seconds later say "no, I'm just kidding" then again after a few seconds he says "or maybe not". As if he wanted to confuse me on purpose. Like he'd say "you're dressed super pretty today, did i miss our relationship anniversary?. He'd invite me to do stuff with him but it always seemed like a joke to me.

He is not much of a texter (in general i think, just like he's no big talker) but he sends me links / pictures/ kiss emoticons sometimes.

Since recently he has a girlfriend, so i assumed it would stop. But it didn't. When I reciprocate the flirty behaviour and brave, sassy remarks, he just grins and tries to ignore it.

If I hang out with a guy and he hears of it, he calls themmy boyfriend. Once I was out with him and I met another guy and danced with him. The ISFP just left...

Also, there was an ad about a guy who couldn't tell a girl he loves her and it suggested that he should say it with a song instead. When i came back from lunch, the isfp put on a song whose lyrics were alll about a guy having all the words inside his head but not being able to say them to the girl he likes. Maybe im reading too much into this and it was just a coincidence though.

What's the matter with him?

Does he need attention from girls for his ego? Do ISFPs enjoy leading people on?

Are they just huge flirts?

·
Registered
ENTP | 7w6 | so/sx
693 Posts
Yeah, it sounds like he really likes you.

He has a girlfriend though? That's low. :/

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it sounds like he really likes you.

He has a girlfriend though? That's low. :/
Its weird because he seems like he takes love seriously. I doubt he does one night stands. Then again he is really flirty with some girls. Maybe he's just a player or needs the attention?

·
Registered
584 Posts
When you guys will learn that every person is different and that just because someone is white, gay, or "ISFP" doesn't mean they all act the same. He is a unique person just as you and I.

I think 90% of threads in this forum are about people messing with ISFP. That doesn't mean ISFP's are messy because it's hugely inaccurate to measure people on a small scale. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here darling.

As for him my recommendation is:

1.do you know him well enough? if so then next question
2.do you want to get into a relationship with him?

That's all you need to ask yourself right now. I know you wanna know why he acts the way he acts but it's unnecessary (unless you really want to be with him) and energy-wasting. Take care of yourself first and don't drown in a glass of water hunty.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you guys will learn that every person is different and that just because someone is white, gay, or "ISFP" doesn't mean they all act the same. He is a unique person just as you and I.

I think 90% of threads in this forum are about people messing with ISFP. That doesn't mean ISFP's are messy because it's hugely inaccurate to measure people on a small scale. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here darling.

As for him my recommendation is:

1.do you know him well enough? if so then next question
2.do you want to get into a relationship with him?

That's all you need to ask yourself right now. I know you wanna know why he acts the way he acts but it's unnecessary (unless you really want to be with him) and energy-wasting. Take care of yourself first and don't drown in a glass of water hunty.
Thanks, you just reminded me why getting with this isfp is a bad idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts