Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what types of videogames you guys liked (if you do like videogames)

I'll write up a few that I really like :)

Pokemon (I've stopped buying the games though :/ More like a past love :D)

um... yeah. that was basically my elementary school years.

and now... LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
(if you play, add me! my ign is kmchii there too)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here are some of my top ones:

-Pretty much anything that came out on the N64
-Any Zelda Game
-Metroid Prime
-Assassin's Creed II
-Oblivion/Fallout
(I'm sure forgot some)

And my most recent addition... Minecraft!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm an avid gamer. I started gaming around the Playstation 1 era and it consumed my entire childhood.

I used to love RPGs. I played every Final Fantasy game up to 9 until I stopped when they switched over to Playstation 2 and beyond. I didn't care about the series enough to ask my parents for a new game console. My sisters got an XBox 360 though and I used it to play Final Fantasy 13.

Simulation games were another favorite of mine. Monster Rancher 2, The Sims, Rollercoaster Tycoon, etc. I enjoy playing God.

I don't play any console games anymore though. Everything I play is online now because it's convenient and generally, in my opinion, better.

Right now I'm playing:
- Guild Wars
- Heroes of Newerth
- League of Legends
- Minecraft

For about a year and a half I got paid to play competitive PvP and that was cool. It wasn't really practical for money-making but it was really fun. Getting paid to play video games you enjoy? Heck yes.

tl;dr: I am a proud nerd.

^_^

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm into darker stuff or role-playing stuff mostly from the PS 1-2 era and the sega dreamcast xDDD

sooooooooo...

- Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 (hated every sonic game after that though -__-)
- Parasite Eve 1 & 2
- Kingdom Hearts / Final Fantasy
- Resident Evil (4 & 5 specifically)
- The Jak Series ("Jak & Daxter" for those more unfamiliar <3)
- Silent Hill

...basically anything with a good storyline that I can get sucked into ^^

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't play much, and I'm pretty picky, so most games I play is old, and I have played them all the way through a couple of times...

The favorite is Black & White 1 and 2.
When I was little, I liked race games as Re-Volt and Pod-racer
Spore is okay too, but I try to stay in the Tribal phase as long as I can..
I've tried Sims a bit, but it becomes a bit boring in the long term..

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Super mario land/F1 race on the game boy
Rayman on the playstation
Pokemon Silver
I liked sonic adventure 1 and 2.
The legend of zelda wind waker
Fifa
Need for speed most wanted
F1 2010
I'm into action, sports, platform games, rpg, racing games

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I've tried Sims a bit, but it becomes a bit boring in the long term..
Then you kill them off! I invited them to a house party once, made a room for it. Got rid of all of the doors, and watched them die.

This sounds quite psychopathic.... but sometimes Sims need to be killed. I wanted the house to be really haunted.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
lol Ive played Sims as well. As soon as I got rich on the game I pretty much got bored and said game over. I didn't see much point in continuing....

Most games that I play, I only play for a short while because I generally get bored of them quickly. The shortest time Ive ever played a game was about five minutes. XD

I'm waiting for a game that actually keeps me interested to keep playing, preferably one thats online so I can play it continuously!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Then you kill them off! I invited them to a house party once, made a room for it. Got rid of all of the doors, and watched them die.

This sounds quite psychopathic.... but sometimes Sims need to be killed. I wanted the house to be really haunted.
lol.. I haven't thought about that, but I do see how that could make the game much more fun :p

·
Registered
959 Posts
Ohhh video games!

-Kingdom Hearts
-Persona games
-Team Fortress 2
-Portal
-Mario Kart
-DoTA
-Fallout 3

I used to play more games, but I don't make time for them as much as I did when I was younger.

Reactions: NekoNinja

·
Registered
450 Posts
When I was younger I played all kinds. I kind of "grew out" of video games though once I hit high school. The past few years it's been guitar hero/rock band. Other than that I don't really play any.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I used to be quite into video games. I still enjoy them, just have less time for them.

In no particular order (old and new mixed in haphazardly):
The first five Need for Speed games.
Jedi Academy & Jedi Outcast
Test Drive II: The Duel
Lemmings
Lode Runner
Forza Motorsports 3
Madden NFL 11
Team Fortress 2
Half-Life (and sequels)
World of Goo
On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness
Mafia II
Fallout 3

Egad. I didn't realise how much I was into games!

·
Registered
383 Posts
The Sims. That is all.
The sims is fun! I play it just to create things. I have the sims 3 and I have a huge mansion built on a pool w/ 6 people living in it. I can't stand killing my sims though, after all the time I put in the character. =( I stopped playing it because I got tired of micromanaging them. Whenever I play I ram the pause button every few seconds to issue new orders. No idea why I do it especially since I set aging off.

Other than that, and the only game I really play, is DotA. I play on Garena so if you want to hang out sometime let me know.

·
Registered
113 Posts
-Metal Gear Solid (not Twin Snakes)
-Pokemon (entire childhood)
-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Brawl
-....too many to list.

Idk. I play anything on any platform.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My dad is an ISFP, and he likes roleplaying games. He hardly plays them though. If not a roleplaying game, then he prefers a FPS. (fast paced shooter)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts