Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've known I'm ISFP for the last 6 months and its the single most meaningful discovery in my relatively short life, I'm 22. I'm a frequent marijuana user and I've come to really enjoy the psychedelic expirience seeing as I'm almost always by myself. My thoughts become infinitely more interesting, my usually high level of creativity goes a notch higher and I actually found out about MBTI through a cannabis forum. So I'd like to find out what my fellow ISFP's make of their psychedelic expiriences

·
Registered
959 Posts
I don't smoke weed; I think I'd like it too much, plus I've got no reason to. :tongue:

Reactions: Brie and firedell

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't smoke weed; I think I'd like it too much, plus I've got no reason to. :tongue:
Yeah, that's another thing. I like something and it quickly turns to an obsessive liking. As for weed, I found out its not what mainstream society potrays it to be. Its so frowned upon due to sophisticated propaganda against it and knowing this makes me an ardent defender- a 'me against all of them' sort of thing. Frankly its an awesome companion, would recommend it to all ISFP's.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have experimented with DMT. It was wonderful. Very insightful and euphoric. I interacted with plants and watched the world bounce and bend. I was by myself each time, and loved it. They were heavily introspective and happy experiences. I don't think my apartment is the best setting though, I'd like to try it while camping.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I def enjoy the activities involving THC. Helps me focus, calm down, and brings out my creative side. I really enjoy drawing stoned, so pictionary or exquisite corpse are fun games to play. It's fine to smoke wherever, but I enjoy it outside the best; it makes the world twice as beautiful as if that were possible. :)

I've also eaten mushrooms a couple of times and they've been really valuable, fun experiences for the most part. The world turns a different kind of beautiful and it gives you a lot to chew on afterwards. ;) It didn't do much for my creativity during the trip, but afterwards, I came back with a lot of goodies, so to speak. I think everyone does.

I have experimented with DMT. It was wonderful. Very insightful and euphoric. I interacted with plants and watched the world bounce and bend. I was by myself each time, and loved it. They were heavily introspective and happy experiences. I don't think my apartment is the best setting though, I'd like to try it while camping.
I'd love to try DMT some time. Glad you had positive experiences!

·
Registered
140 Posts
The only drugs I've used are caffeine and alcohol. I can get a pretty good psychedelic experience by closing my eyelids and looking at the pretty patterns. I can also get a pretty decent high when I play piano (or any other activity) and I turn off my mind and completely envelop myself in my senses. No drugs needed. I do not like the feeling of losing control over myself, or the idea of being left at the mercy of others. That is why I don't even drink alcohol often despite the fact I like the taste.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The expirience is infinitely better outdoors. It made me pick up a camera as you suddenly get insightful and creative seeing spectacular photo opportunities. You should try it while camping.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I def enjoy the activities involving THC. Helps me focus, calm down, and brings out my creative side. I really enjoy drawing stoned, so pictionary or exquisite corpse are fun games to play. It's fine to smoke wherever, but I enjoy it outside the best; it makes the world twice as beautiful as if that were possible. :)

I've also eaten mushrooms a couple of times and they've been really valuable, fun experiences for the most part. The world turns a different kind of beautiful and it gives you a lot to chew on afterwards. ;) It didn't do much for my creativity during the trip, but afterwards, I came back with a lot of goodies, so to speak. I think everyone does.

I'd love to try DMT some time. Glad you had positive experiences!
Focus and chilling out, exactly. I find myslef more objective in thinking when stoned than when sober. Emotional considerations don't play as huge a role in decision-making as normal. Its like I use more of T than Fe. And I can totally relate to the world becoming beautiful and alive as soon as the high kicks in. Flipside is the paranoia and people acting like I'm some sort of hardcore criminal. As for DMT, I'm abit sceptical in trying new things, too cautious at times.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only drugs I've used are caffeine and alcohol. I can get a pretty good psychedelic experience by closing my eyelids and looking at the pretty patterns. I can also get a pretty decent high when I play piano (or any other activity) and I turn off my mind and completely envelop myself in my senses. No drugs needed. I do not like the feeling of losing control over myself, or the idea of being left at the mercy of others. That is why I don't even drink alcohol often despite the fact I like the taste.
Hey mate, jealous you can expirience such with no drugs. I only use cannabis so mine is pretty much in my control but yours is a good concious decision that I respect. Good luck staying sober.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have at least one friend that really enjoys his cannabis. I'm not about to hold that against him. He's a pretty good guy. I just wanted to represent a different side. (In other words, I like being a bit of a prude, but I don't expect anyone else to live up to my own personal standards - unless they choose to. :happy:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I use to toke up almost everyday with my friends, and i also have experimented with mushrooms. When i first got involved with the stuff i was very sheltered and shy, and the weed really seemed to show me how other people experienced life. It definitely makes you more self aware, and it can definitely lead to periods of paranoia, even having an existential crisis. The best part of it though is definitely listening to music. Ive found so many amazing bands this way.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've never done it, but I want to try it just to know what it's like. Also, I've heard that music is awesome when you're high like Mr Shankly said, and since I already think music is awesome I want to see if it can possibly get any better. Even beyond that, the whole idea of a different sensory perception intrigues me.

Plus, I've researched the health effects and if you're not a chronic user, there really aren't any. I don't know if I'd let myself try other drugs which can easily become super addicting.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
So I've known I'm ISFP for the last 6 months and its the single most meaningful discovery in my relatively short life, I'm 22. I'm a frequent marijuana user and I've come to really enjoy the psychedelic expirience seeing as I'm almost always by myself. My thoughts become infinitely more interesting, my usually high level of creativity goes a notch higher and I actually found out about MBTI through a cannabis forum. So I'd like to find out what my fellow ISFP's make of their psychedelic expiriences
I've known a lot of ISFP's and INFP's who've experimented with that. I tried wormwood, but it did nothing for me, it just made me throw up cuz it tasted so bad. I would try shrooms in a controlled environment. Then again, I am an enneagram 7, so that makes sense.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I use to toke up almost everyday with my friends, and i also have experimented with mushrooms. When i first got involved with the stuff i was very sheltered and shy, and the weed really seemed to show me how other people experienced life. It definitely makes you more self aware, and it can definitely lead to periods of paranoia, even having an existential crisis. The best part of it though is definitely listening to music. Ive found so many amazing bands this way.
I wholly concur with the music thing. You get to hear every distinct sound in the piece, even the slighest stroking of a guitar string in the background. Music, outdoors, food, a camera and some dank..the perfect ingridients for a blissful expirience

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've known a lot of ISFP's and INFP's who've experimented with that. I tried wormwood, but it did nothing for me, it just made me throw up cuz it tasted so bad. I would try shrooms in a controlled environment. Then again, I am an enneagram 7, so that makes sense.
I've only read about wormwood but never used it. It definately should be in controlled environments though the shrooms take a longer time for the high to check in as compared to smoking. Looking forward to hearing how your expirience was.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I've only read about wormwood but never used it. It definately should be in controlled environments though the shrooms take a longer time for the high to check in as compared to smoking. Looking forward to hearing how your expirience was.
Wormwood tastes like shit and didn't work at all for me. It just made me sick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts