Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
imo i think that their songs are dedicated to ISFPs ( well maybe not all)

if you were born in 1995 and up you'd know what i mean because you prob heard most of their songs before "with their most popular and signature song "welcome to my life". In fact i believe the lead singer is also an ISFP. (he's so emotional and all his messages in his songs seems very like what some ISFP has probably would have gone through in his/her life.)

i love singing their songs because it can relate to me so much and i get an emotional high whenever i listen/sing their songs and then i'd break down into some tears and it feels even better lol. ( well i LOVE singing emotional and relatable songs in general..... but Simple Plan is definitely something special.)

The reason i am posting this band is because it's not "simply a band" . Simple Plan is a band like no other. Why? well it's because it's songs are exceptionally emotional and has meaning and emotion that no bands can even compare. It sings about all the problems that no other bands does. It's just amazing. You'll know what i mean when you look up their songs :)

the first song's lyrics are made by their own fans talking to Simple Plan about how their songs "saved them". it's a testimony of how they songs has helped so many people.

2nd songs..... well you figure it out yourself...... :)

NOTE: i was never suicidal lol, i don't think most fans weren't either. i just can relate to it so much......... maybe "saved my life" is suppose to be an exaggerated expression?

signature song

I really hope you ISFP's enjoy it. it was really awkward in the INFP's section. lol.

·
Registered
isxp cp684
1,706 Posts
I was born in '92, and I just gotta say I loved them when I was in middle school. I definitely went more down the classic rock/indie folk road and became this really opinionated hippy kid, but Simple Plan will always hold a place in my heart :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was born in '92, and I just gotta say I loved them when I was in middle school. I definitely went more down the classic rock/indie folk road and became this really opinionated hippy kid, but Simple Plan will always hold a place in my heart :)
dang sorry, i completely forgot about this. simple plan was VERY popular with kids born 1990-95 before too. ( heck i was only like 9-11 when i first heard their songs.)

actually, that was it was mostly popular with. 90-95 people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts