Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People told me I'm like a squirrel or a hamster because of the way I eat and how I love to cuddle (I think that's more catlike :laughing:).
I do think there's an inner rodent in me though :crazy: and it's also cool rodent animals are my my top favorites. I love their teeth how furry they are.

What do you consider yourself?

Reactions: XL Sweatshirt

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'm probably a wolf or something. I can go on about by myself and do my own thing but I also don't mind social interactions with others.

Reactions: Law Wren

·
Banned
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm probably a wolf or something. I can go on about by myself and do my own thing but I also don't mind social interactions with others.
That's a great animal to be Outcode. :) Wolf is also one of my favorite animals. I think they are really graceful and at the same time mysterious and powerful.

Also, I hope your negative feelings go away soon. I know it sucks to be in that state.

·
Registered
959 Posts
That's a great animal to be Outcode. :) Wolf is also one of my favorite animals. I think they are really graceful and at the same time mysterious and powerful.

Also, I hope your negative feelings go away soon. I know it sucks to be in that state.
I was tempted to say another kind of animal like a bird or something but I'm more like a wolf I think. They're one of my favorite animals too.

Thanks Goodsebump, I hope so too.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I am a cuddly but occasionally antisocial house cat. I'm a lot like my cats who started out as feral kittens; I'm cuddly with my family, but sometimes I just want to be left alone. When meeting someone new, I am cautious and might avoid them if I'm not interested in becoming friends. I am also playful like a cat. I have actually identified with house cats since I was about 13 years old, and even though I'm only 21 now, I've been called a "crazy cat lady" before as a joke. Haha, I'm starting to realize that this post really does make me sound crazy. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
i always thought of myself as a wolf too. although, some have compared me to a big huggable laughing bear, which i somewhat resent, but i think it's fitting to some that know me cuz' well i'm 6'3 285 but not really fat, with dark brown hair and a calm and passive demeanor, unless you really piss me off than it's on like donkey kong, but by nature i hate confrontation.

only girl friend's of mine thought of me as this type of bear kind of a guy. i prefer wolf though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm defiantly a cat.

I used to think I was a wolf, then realized I hardly shared any similarities with a wolf and only thought that because I liked them =P

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm defiantly a cat.

I used to think I was a wolf, then realized I hardly shared any similarities with a wolf and only thought that because I liked them =P
There was definitely a reason why you liked the wolf.

Why we like an animal is sometimes not just sharing similarities, but can be because we admire a quality, or want a quality that the animal portrays, and which we feel lacking in us.

What did you like about the wolf ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
There was definitely a reason why you liked the wolf.

Why we like an animal is sometimes not just sharing similarities, but can be because we admire a quality, or want a quality that the animal portrays, and which we feel lacking in us.

What did you like about the wolf ?
Well I think wolves look pretty cool, they also seem pretty strong.

I like cats too though, probably more then I like wolves now. I guess you could say I'm more comfortable with myself then I used to be.

I know my reason for liking wolves isn't much of a reason >.> but that was mainly why.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i'm a big ol cuddly grizzly bear.

Reactions: Mina and Outcode

·
Registered
69 Posts
I actually just discussed this topic with my best friend a few days ago, although we posed the question as "If you were an animagus, what animal would you turn into?"

I guess she knew what I was going to say because she immediately followed with "And don't say a cat. That's boring." I love cats and relate well to them, so that honestly would have been my first answer.

Since I was forced to come up with another animal, I settled on a whale. Gentle, friendly, generally solo but not opposed to company, quiet but would probably have good advice if you asked for it, peaceful but could probably kill you to protect itself or a loved one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm definitely a cat, too. My husband says it all the time. I love my cat naps!!! And people say I have cat-eyes all the time!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts