Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol Why do your guys personality attract me like a magnet, ISFP's next to INFP's draw me toward people with these similarities IXFP :D my two best friends in the whole world ISFP and INFP. Girls I usually fall for INFP or ISFP, some what prefer ISFP though, So what is it that draws our personalities together oO? Why do our personalities attract each other? Do you guys seemed to see any pattern between INFP and ISFP? Or is it just my experience?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol yea I get this connection with every ISFP I have met :\ although I noticed when I am with any ISFP I have to force them to open up or to do things, I am basically forced to be ENFP when around them lol but I think it's fun. My best friend was ISFP and I think 100% I Oo the guy never and i mean never shared his feelings with me and rarely shared his thoughts with me and always seemed calm about everything. Loved that about you guys though, how you just seem calm XD and for some reason every ISFP I've known are like super good at video games :| The girls I've known I have fallen for over and over yet lol we never go any where with it, i don't know why same with the INFP girls I've fallen for :\ guess its just the I between us that just got in the way. But I think ISFPs are awesome, I love how some of you get so passionate about something, especially music >< like the lead singer from Muse, that guy is awesome and so passionate with his music XD I love music btw so yea :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
and for some reason every ISFP I've known are like super good at video games :| The girls I've known I have fallen for over and over yet lol we never go any where with it, i don't know why same with the INFP girls I've fallen for :\ guess its just the I between us that just got in the way. But I think ISFPs are awesome, I love how some of you get so passionate about something, especially music
Lol I suck ass at video games. Mind you, that's only if I actually figure out how to operate the controller. :)

And eh, it's hard for relationships to go anywhere if both parties are on the introverted side. That doesn't mean you can't keep trying though. Eventually, if you meet someone who is "the one" I honestly believe you will find it within you to keep that relationship going whether you are introverted or not.

Heh, my love is ISFJ. Not too different from me, but she has that J function I seem to attract, lol. xD

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol I suck ass at video games. Mind you, that's only if I actually figure out how to operate the controller. :)

And eh, it's hard for relationships to go anywhere if both parties are on the introverted side. That doesn't mean you can't keep trying though. Eventually, if you meet someone who is "the one" I honestly believe you will find it within you to keep that relationship going whether you are introverted or not.

Heh, my love is ISFJ. Not too different from me, but she has that J function I seem to attract, lol. xD

Lol wow well the ISFPs I know are nerdy and grew up with video games :| it takes em a while to get into a new game but if its a game they know =-= no one can stop em. And true, but like you said it has to be the right person lol, I've tried ENFPs DX I can't handle Es lmao

·
Rebel without a cause
2,725 Posts
Lol wow well the ISFPs I know are nerdy and grew up with video games :| it takes em a while to get into a new game but if its a game they know =-= no one can stop em. And true, but like you said it has to be the right person lol, I've tried ENFPs DX I can't handle Es lmao
I can relate well to this statement for some reason. The only game I know that got the difficulty level just right for me as to be Super Mario Bros. 3, very easy at the start, but ridiculously hard by today's standard at the end. I was actually disappointed by New Super Mario Bros for the DS, it felt way too easy. But yes, other then that I often find games either too easy or too hard. :tongue:

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I don't know a single INFP. :( Most of my friends are Ts.
I find that I have better relationships with T's, even though I mostly find friends in ISFJ's and ENFP's. I'm not sure what it is, I think I bring too much inlogical reasoning to one relationship.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've noticed that I get along quite well with INFPs and other ISFPs. They don't care that my house is a mess and seem to have similar values. It can be destructive too, because procrastination is much easier with a friend, among other hedonistic behaviors.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know a single INFP. :( Most of my friends are Ts.
lol your missing out XD if you like T's then an INFP with Enneagram 5 like me lmao I can be both, when calm i give off that intellectual vibe but piss me off and I ripping your head off :| basically Happy Gilmore mixed with a bit of intellectual side XD I can switch between INFP, ENFP, and INTP :\ its weird mainly though I am INFP :p just go into chameleon mode and switch when the situation needs it lol its my super power o.o

1 - 13 of 13 Posts