Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets get to know each other a bit more ...we all know we are ISFP's right...next
stop would be whats our Enneagram Types , just as Personality types they tell
something about us ....

I am 9w1 .

Reactions: Vaux

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm a 9w1 as well. It's either that or 4w3. :)

Reactions: SOMALI PIRATE

·
Registered
611 Posts
I think I am a 9w1 but I identify more with the idea of tritype - which mine would be a 479 (not sure what order except 9 in the front I think).

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Vaux and sassafrassthelioness thanks for your participation , I am your fellow 9w1 and one of the ways i found out was touring this site its very simple and it summarizes the 9 types .

read the type you think you are and then see if the details fit ...than from there you can guess which wing you are .
I am 9 first , then i will see which one i relate to more an 8 or 1 which ever it is , is probably my wing.

this is the site .
https://www.enneagramworldwide.com/tour-the-nine-types/

my tritype is 945 .

Reactions: pivot_turn

·
Registered
974 Posts
I'm new to the Enneagram, but so far I identify the strongest with 479 tritype, sx/sp. To be more precise, 4w5 7w6 9w1.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'm not quite decided yet on my enneagram, but probably tritype 379 and I don't know in what order. With wings it would be 3w4 7w6 9w1. I first thought I was 9 and had a typing thread were basically everyone who replied thought I was 9 but I've began to move away from that as I feel like to many parts I'm more surface 9 and deeper my motivations are something else. So I seem like a 9 and share some beliefs to at least some extent, but like now reading some of the types on the site SOMALI PIRATE linked to, there was so much that didn't feel like me in the 9 description, but there were some things in 3 and 7 that really hit me, but quite opposite to 9, I'm not so much a typical 3 or 7 on the surface, I think.

Oh and instinctual stacking is probably so/sx but I will probably have to check it again when I decide on core type.

So yes a bit unsure, and I'm currently looking into it more.

·
Banned
232 Posts
4w3.

I'd like to experience being a 9, just to be that calm and composed. I feel as though on the one hand I'm mellow because of my MBTI type but my enneagram type makes me somewhat moody and easily irritable, so I come off as a bit bi-polar to some people.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
4w3.

I'd like to experience being a 9, just to be that calm and composed. I feel as though on the one hand I'm mellow because of my MBTI type but my enneagram type makes me somewhat moody and easily irritable, so I come off as a bit bi-polar to some people.
9 would love to experience being other people too .
specially type 7 ISFP , they are kinda different in a good way .

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they said that 2 , 3 and 4 enneagrams deal with the Heart ....5 , 6 and 7 deal with the Mind
8 , 9 and 1 deal with the Body .....

I have no clear informed Idea of what that theory exactly is about .

·
Registered
ENFJ
644 Posts
I often get 8w9 on tests. It seems like an odd combination with ISFP, but it also seems to fit. I've researched all of the types, and the rest just seem like a confusing haze to me.

·
Heretic
5w4 9w8 2w1 Sx/Sp INTJ ESI
10,834 Posts
I'm 9w8 it seems at the moment.
Although the enneagram isn't static ideally..
In practice people are so caught up in their patterns that it might as well be.

they said that 2 , 3 and 4 enneagrams deal with the Heart ....5 , 6 and 7 deal with the Mind
8 , 9 and 1 deal with the Body .....

I have no clear informed Idea of what that theory exactly is about .
It is fairly simple the body types live trough their body.
Hence will and anger are two main themes.

The mind types live in their head.
Hence thinking and fear is the main themes.

The heart types live in their image.
Hence putting on appearances and shame is the main themes.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
will and anger can be associated to any Eneagram Type .

I think that for instance the body types would naturally be better at reading body language and Signals .

·
Heretic
5w4 9w8 2w1 Sx/Sp INTJ ESI
10,834 Posts
will and anger can be associated to any Eneagram Type .

I think that for instance the body types would naturally be better at reading body language and Signals .
I see that our trying to compare notes isn't going very well here.
Oh well can't be helped.

I will inject that none of the other types have a disability of the will as the body types.
It isn't about having or not having, but the main problem manifesting itself trough a warped will.
The 9's total lack, the 8's uncontrolled will for more and more and the 1's overrestraint of will for a higher cause.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I see that our trying to compare notes isn't going very well here.
Oh well can't be helped.

I will inject that none of the other types have a disability of the will as the body types.
It isn't about having or not having, but the main problem manifesting itself trough a warped will.
The 9's total lack, the 8's uncontrolled will for more and more and the 1's overrestraint of will for a higher cause.
interesting ......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.