• View wealth as very important in a relationship

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Want more than 2 children

• Support friends with benefits

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Participated in friends with benefits

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Value secluded time with SO (staying at home with SO)

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Value group socialization/partying

• Dislike promiscuous people

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Care about how many previous sexual relationships SO had

Votes: 10 52.6%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A poll regarding ISTJs' experiences and views towards sexuality and intimacy.
ISTJs only please. Thank you to participants!

Check all the statements that apply to you.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Alright, Which one of you heathens supports casual sex. :ghost2:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I didn't vote, since I am not an ISTJ, but married to one. I find the poll results completely in line with my husband and except for the attracted to intelligence and not falling in love, completely opposite of an ENTP poll. We're a bunch of anything goes heathens.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
A poll regarding ISTJs' experiences and views towards sexuality and intimacy.
ISTJs only please. Thank you to participants!

Check all the statements that apply to you.
You're bound to get very few replies to this. FWIW, most ISTJ's are going to take one look at this and go, "That's none of his business," and not bother answering the poll.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're bound to get very few replies to this. FWIW, most ISTJ's are going to take one look at this and go, "That's none of his business," and not bother answering the poll.
I understand. For any ISTJs that feel that way, I apologize if such question offends you and I respect your decision in not participating.

Although, the only reason I ask such question is to explore the general perspectives and values of ISTJs to see if they correlate to that of my own. I am an ENFP, thus in Socionics I am idenitified as duality with ISTJs, which are ISTps in Socionics theoretically. I do not know anyone personally, nor plan to exploit such information. This is a basic test to see if what Socionics describes is true and so far, I am satisfied with the poll's results.

Again, thank you to all who have participated, I have the utmost gratitude. For those who do not, I respect your decision.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I didn't do the poll either. Absolutely no rhyme or reason to do so.

I'm not sure if your study is of any use in the first place.

As already said, most ISTJs, or at least the ones on this site, are quite private people, and are unlikely to speak up on such a private thing as sex and relationships.

Secondly, PerC can be accessed by anyone from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection and can read English. It's just not possible to control for upbringing, cultural and religious backgrounds, not least with the small sample size and the inability to verify whether people are telling the truch, lying or what.

Now to adopt an NT tone to it: what if someone decided to troll you and programmed a bot to go fill in the form 100000 times? You would get very different conclusion, albeit "data" driven nonetheless.

I've seen similar threads trying to run studies to correlate physical characteristics like breathing rates to MBTI types, which again are hard to prove or disprove. Draw whatever conclusion you want from your data, but don't treat it as fact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts