Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't think of a type more suited to commanding a Battlestar than the ISTJ.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why do you say that?
I think that if I had to put trust in anyone to lead me (on a Battlestar) it would be an ISTJ. I certainly wouldn't put the trust in myself.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I see. Well, I guess that's cool. Not sure what else you were looking for in this thread :confused: I don't watch that show/series so I really know nothing about it other than I'm assuming it's somewhat similar to Star Trek?

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
I see. Well, I guess that's cool. Not sure what else you were looking for in this thread :confused: I don't watch that show/series so I really know nothing about it other than I'm assuming it's somewhat similar to Star Trek?
Similar, but different. The reimagined series was one of the better shows I've ever watched, to be honest.
To the OP: Despite Col. Tigh's character being a functional alcoholic, I see him more as being an ISTJ, FWIW.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Similar, but different. The reimagined series was one of the better shows I've ever watched, to be honest.
To the OP: Despite Col. Tigh's character being a functional alcoholic, I see him more as being an ISTJ, FWIW.
Ah yes, I see him as an ISTJ as well. Certainly a more troubled one.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Tigh is way more ISTJ.

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Ah yes, I see him as an ISTJ as well. Certainly a more troubled one.
Hence the "functional alcoholic" qualifier (among other issues).

But anyway, he was very by-the-book IMHO, even when he realized he was a Cylon. I liked his character.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I agree with everyone, which is a strange and mystifying experience.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I can't think of a type more suited to commanding a Battlestar than the ISTJ.

Sounds great, I could do with a job as i am unemployed. How do I go about applying for the position of Battlestar Commander?? What are the terms, conditions and benefits?? Company car (or speaceship)? Salary range? Can I take my two cats with me on board? Kind of like the cat on the Aliens film???

Do I need to spend a year at Battlestar commander training school or could I just go on a graduate program and learn on the job???????

How do I tweak my CV so as to emphasise my "soft skills" that are most suited to the role of Battlestar commander? What is the dress code? I can't stand a job where i have to wear a shirt and tie.

Do they allow an extensive collection of guitars and loud guitar amplification in the "Battlestar Commander" 's cabin? Would a power chord from my Les Paul guitar affect the function of the dilithium crystals?

How many days holiday per year?

Sign me up, bud!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts