Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am an istp -ofcourse with low "i" & "S" point, both about 5% , so I`m not that interovert:wink: In few words I am usually calm, stright forward & adapting.I don`t meet many people having my personality type in every day life . I would like to meet some & find out how we are alike ,aside other types.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Stole your thank virginity :wink:

Personally, I think there aren't enough ISTP girls out there; let's face it, a world ruled by us fem-ISTPs would be awesome. :p

Reactions: marybluesky

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey! Welcome!

I agree that there are very few female ISTPs, but I know several male ones. My brother, and grandfather are both ISTPs. And I know a couple others not in my family. I have never met a girl who was an ISTP before.

All the ISTPs I know are very mild people. They are very calm. They meet your self description, actually. Except they seem to have serious motivation issues. They are very easy to get along with, and are about the most agreeable people I have ever been around.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Hello and welcome! I'm an INFJ and also new. I agree that I haven't met a lot of ISTP . I know one person who is an ISTP but other than that I don't really know any others

1 - 6 of 6 Posts