Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So these last 8 years I've always tested as ISTP.

But ever since the break-up with my first ENFP boyfriend which was almost exactly a year ago, I've been tested ESTP almost everytime. Like 2 times out of 3.
I don't really know why, other than I value friendships and being with people a lot more now. Still not sure if he brought it up in me because he was so social, or because I feel lonely now after the break-up. It was a long relationship, so it took me about 6 months to get completely over.

I thought I would return to my normal ISTP ways after, but I still remain very social and out-going. I can relate to ISTP a little more than ESTP, but not that much. I still need my alone time, but I get a lot of energy when I'm out with people.

One of my female friends said that I'm probably an ISTP who found out it's nice to be funny and out-going, and it's also my enneagram 8w7 that's really making itself clear atm. She's not all that sure either, but she still sees me as ISTP.

What are the obvious differences between ISTP and ESTP, so I can find out what I really am?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts