Personality Cafe banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I learned a lot from my brother's ex-girlfriend. Sometimes she would come home from work and say that she thought someone was stalking her and that she didn't feel safe. My brother would help her out of course. Eventually his whole life revolved around her.

How would you catch this and draw the line before its too late?

·
Registered
923 Posts
a) develop your intuitive functions ...or
b)become a psychologist ...or
c)stop interacting with other people at all.

Seriously, what does "its too late" mean? Are you expecting to lose your free will if you start to have feelings for someone? I know ISTPs tend to feel contrained in relationships at times, having to consider other peoples feelings - but even though it might hurt (emotionally, and perhaps finacially and in other practical ways) to get yourself out of one, it can be done if you're miserable.

·
Registered
157 Posts
a) develop your intuitive functions ...or
b)become a psychologist ...or
c)stop interacting with other people at all.

Seriously, what does "its too late" mean? Are you expecting to lose your free will if you start to have feelings for someone? I know ISTPs tend to feel contrained in relationships at times, having to consider other peoples feelings - but even though it might hurt (emotionally, and perhaps finacially and in other practical ways) to get yourself out of one, it can be done if you're miserable.
"Too late" was probably a bad choice of words. What I meant was when a guy becomes so involved with a woman that he sub-consciously forgets about his own life, interests, and friends.

·
Registered
267 Posts
No im not equating emotional with psychotic. I am referring to some people I know who get over emotional at small things in their life.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts