Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eminem,bruce lee,Miyamoto Musashi,clint eastwood,are all typed istps,what makes istp's so mastering?,eminem is a master at rap,bruce lee a master at fighting,clint eastwood is great,.......what makes you istps so smart yet so fearless to put your plans into action,like i know an istp wont be afraid to fight a bully,but not only that,they would first practise the fighting moves and execute then so fearlessly

·
Rustle Thy Jimmies
2,424 Posts
The mod in me really wants to just lock this thread down as it's clearly nothing more than a troll post with absolutely no substance.

The ISTP in me just knows that whatever you expected with this poor posting quality, will not happen.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mod in me really wants to just lock this thread down as it's clearly nothing more than a troll post with absolutely no substance.

The ISTP in me just knows that whatever you expected with this poor posting quality, will not happen.
ok sorry man

·
Soop for the Soul
1,741 Posts
If something is worth doing, its worth doing to the best of your ability. Plus no one wants to be embarrassed or have the shit kicked out of them. (actually after viewing the sexuality thread in this section, that's not totally true, but that's a different situation).

·
Rustle Thy Jimmies
2,424 Posts
If something is worth doing, its worth doing to the best of your ability. Plus no one wants to be embarrassed or have the shit kicked out of them. (actually after viewing the sexuality thread in this section, that's not totally true, but that's a different situation).
.... We have ISTP cucks? I thought we were like the Dom master race?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts