Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
biggie smalls,eminem,snoop dogg,clint eastwood,are all typed istp on celebritytypes.com(now called idr labs)
so what is about you istps that makes come up with such cool lines and lyrics,
is it tertery ni with inferior fe?
anyways what do you guys think about lyrics in general,and do you ever write?or in just general convosations do you often come up with great one liners?

·
Registered
276 Posts
For song lyrics, I used to make up lyrics in my head and say them outloud to myself to hear if it was good, but I never wrote them down or ask someone to hear what was coming up from the top of my head, so eventually I just stopped doing it all together. I might have been too self conscious in that part of my life. But maybe if you practiced a lot, then I could see it coming to fruition. For writing, no. For the last though, I do it all the time or try to, but sometimes I get caught up in my head with the "best" one liner comeback and the time has passed were it just has lost its luster. That or I just change my mind and laugh at how the person will just fail at his purpose to try and affect me emotionally. But when I do get them off in time. It is almost always followed with thier silence and maybe a glare and/or a curse.

Onto your theory about ni with fe mixing. I would guess it's all the functions with se being the dominant reason the istp will start the lyrics and using ni to perfect it with a bit of fe for extra power filled in behind the words.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
They use logic. Dominant Ti. Not magic.

I do occasionally drop one-liners that really effect people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts