Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone who could let me know what to expect from an ISTP with the enneagram type 8?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A girl that is!

·
Registered
128 Posts
What would you like to know specifically?

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
My dad is an ISTP 8 with an average level of health. Combined with the sx variant, be prepared for a stormy ride.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I might even be frightened of an ISTP 8 with that particular variant....

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
I might even be frightened of an ISTP 8 with that particular variant....
Agreed. My ISTP sp8 dad can be frightening enough sometimes, when he was at his lower levels of health.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. Turns out she is a healthy 3... any opinions on that? Should I still,run?

@MuChApArAdOx

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Thanks all. Turns out she is a healthy 3... any opinions on that? Should I still,run?
Healthy 3s are ok. And they can be appealed to using more familiar tactics. To appeal to an 8 you must be a ninja.

Reactions: LotusBlossom

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Already mine :)

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
No stereotypes specifically. It's just a intense combination.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK, you've baited me good. I've read a lot about ISTP women in general and have been blown away by the similarities, so the prospect of discovering an even deeper and more nuanced level of understanding is rather enticing.

I'm getting the sense from the thread that 8/sx ISTP women come off as threatening. Are we moodier than most ISTP women?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
OK, you've baited me good. I've read a lot about ISTP women in general and have been blown away by the similarities, so the prospect of discovering an even deeper and more nuanced level of understanding is rather enticing.

I'm getting the sense from the thread that 8/sx ISTP women come off as threatening. Are we moodier than most ISTP women?
It's not the amount of emotions but rather the intensity of the emotions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts