·
Registered
687 Posts

Moar

Reactions: Apolo

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
GATOR SOCKET!!!!! Where has you been all me life?!!

Reactions: Loaf

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
A few of my coworkers bought this, and it isn't really for professional use. Might hold up better for a homeowner.
That's actually kinda what I was thinking, handy to have at home, I had an incling it would be a bit, you know lol

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
That's actually kinda what I was thinking, handy to have at home, I had an incling it would be a bit, you know lol
My ESTP/fireman coworker used it to try to remove a rounded bolt head, and it didn't end well. Another decided to try it on a wing nut. Yeah, didn't end well.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
My ESTP/fireman coworker used it to try to remove a rounded bolt head, and it didn't end well. Another decided to try it on a wing nut. Yeah, didn't end well.
Okay. I think I shall give it a miss altogether.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Yeah, they're not really made to crank on anything more difficult than a moderately tightened bolt. Anything rusted or warped, good luck.

On the upside, the patent's online, and it's not impossible to repair them, if say, your INFJ is really attached to the #@$%! thing.

·
Registered
991 Posts
The hell.. I swear to god I had an idea for something like this last week, even down to the small pins for a universal grip on bolts.....

Well crud.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
What if it had tightly interlocking hexagonal pins? Carbide pins?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts