Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you juggle flaming chainsaws while standing on moving tigers with only one foot, smoking cuban cigars listening to jazz music and wearing sunglasses inside despite it being past midnight?

Is that normal?

...Point made?

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Every night, after I get home from skydiving and taking apart cars.

·
Banned
932 Posts
why is it that 90% of the time I see someone juggle flaming chainsaws while standing on moving tigers with only one foot, smoking cuban cigars listening to jazz music and wearing sunglasses inside despite it being past midnight it is an ISTP?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Reactions: FearsomeCritter

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
. . . smoking cuban cigars listening to jazz music and wearing sunglasses inside despite it being past midnight?

Is that normal?
I don't know about the flaming chainsaws, etc, but all the rest would be perfectly normal for your typical Jazz Musician.

I know a successful Jazz singer, I saw her wearing sunglasses at night and I thought it was kind of weird, until I smelled some of what she had been smoking.
She wore the glasses to cover over her blood shot and light sensitive eyes!

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Do you juggle flaming chainsaws while standing on moving tigers with only one foot, smoking cuban cigars listening to jazz music and wearing sunglasses inside despite it being past midnight?

Is that normal?

...Point made?
That's badass, lol

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
There was a finer point i was trying to make here.
So what is your finer point?

Is it "normal" for who? ISTPs?
I seriously doubt anyone here can juggle a flaming chainsaw, yet alone a chainsaw. Well maybe one person, she bragged about using chainsaws at the age of 10.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is it "normal" for who? ISTPs? I seriously doubt anyone here can juggle a flaming chainsaw, yet alone a chainsaw. Well maybe one person, she bragged about using chainsaws at the age of 10.
Just pointing out how a lot of threads seem to be lately... I think the extreeme i took it to blurred my actual point.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
My ISTP friend juggles flaming chainsaws while standing on moving tigers with only one foot, smoking cuban cigars listening to jazz music and wearing sunglasses while driving his Camaro at top speed after midnight. He puts the cigar in a special holder in the door sometimes when he takes a swig of Jameson. He's a wizard.

You are all so awesome.

·
Registered
603 Posts
My ISTP friend juggles flaming chainsaws while standing on moving tigers with only one foot, smoking cuban cigars listening to jazz music and wearing sunglasses while driving his Camaro at top speed after midnight. He puts the cigar in a special holder in the door sometimes when he takes a swig of Jameson. He's a wizard.

You are all so awesome.
So does mine, and he manages to be super cute while he's at it. :tongue:

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
We DID get your point. We're all sick of those threads:

:tongue:
Are we the only type that is plagued with this affliction? It seems like it. Does anyone go over to the ENFP forum and ask "Are all ENFPs ADHD on drugs???" Well, that's how my ENFP friend is, so ALL of them must be like that. :dry: Yes! all types are cookie cutter copies of one another formed on assembly lines.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts