Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'know it seems as if every time I come across an interesting thread on the ISTP forum some XXNX derails it. So I was thinking that we should launch an offensive. It would be a nigh impossible job to kick all the intuitives off this forum so instead we should go over to their threads and bomb the hell out of them with facts and concrete data such as the proper maintenance of a Altherma ERHQ016A Daikin air conditioner.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's important to experience a wide spectrum of viewpoints but I getting a little tired of clicking on a thread about the way ISTPs react in tense situations and getting a essay on the primal nature of the human being.

Reactions: sofort99

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
T-type flame war, eh? Funny that you want backup, thou. And from ISTPs, too. Does this mean that you aren't too sure of the idea yourself?

Count me out. I think there's too much work involved, and the result will just be a bunch of feelers coming here to spam this place with their hate.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
It would be a nigh impossible job to kick all the intuitives off this forum so instead we should go over to their threads and bomb the hell out of them with facts and concrete data such as the proper maintenance of a Altherma ERHQ016A Daikin air conditioner.
Go for it. I'll back you up with an extensive discourse on why I love my lawnmower. Seriously though, I'd love to see the ISTPs banding together against the foe. We always hear that ISTPs need a shared activity, and fighting a war is a better activity than navel-gazing.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I'm down for bombing the ever loving shit out of the trolls. However, I don't want to just chase everyone off. I say we give them enough rope to hang themselves with...then poke them with pointy sticks while they dangle.

·
Registered
115 Posts
What good would this possibly bring? More hate on the forums? You have problem with some XNXX and want to revenge on everyone? I actually like most of our guests posts, the latest being from INTJ and ENFPs.

You will not get my support. I think this is stupid and offensive.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
It'll never work.

You have two feasable choices.

Either petition for an istp only forum (or subforum) or get enough people willing to report trolls that the "management" puts a stop to it just to get us to leave them alone.

The types of trolls that come over here seem to be alllowed. If we went over there and trolled, we would be banned for hurting their wittle feeewins.

·
Registered
889 Posts
It'll never work.

You have two feasable choices.

Either petition for an istp only forum (or subforum) or get enough people willing to report trolls that the "management" puts a stop to it just to get us to leave them alone.

The types of trolls that come over here seem to be alllowed. If we went over there and trolled, we would be banned for hurting their wittle feeewins.
Good points.

It's probably our apathy that does us in. :laughing:

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Haha. We wouldn't spam their threads, we'd just present facts in as much a sensor way as possible and flood the forum with logic. Nothing to get banned over, just impress our knowledge unto them. The ENFJ's would be too easy, and they're too nice. Any NT forum would do. ENTP's are cool though so I personally wouldn't bother them.

PS: I think I just stopped caring.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Y'know it seems as if every time I come across an interesting thread on the ISTP forum some XXNX derails it. So I was thinking that we should launch an offensive. It would be a nigh impossible job to kick all the intuitives off this forum so instead we should go over to their threads and bomb the hell out of them with facts and concrete data such as the proper maintenance of a Altherma ERHQ016A Daikin air conditioner.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's important to experience a wide spectrum of viewpoints but I getting a little tired of clicking on a thread about the way ISTPs react in tense situations and getting a essay on the primal nature of the human being.
No, I don't know at all. I can't understand your half-baked and flawed reasoning. ISTPs have a very high tolerance of whom plays in our sandbox. We don't openly shun them like other types at their forums. We don't expect them to conform to our ways. We do expect them to behave themselves. That isn't too much to ask. It also is not our place to beat the drum of self righteousness because one person has a chip on their shoulder. If you want to act like a hypocrite you do it alone. You will also affirm that you are no better than the types that misbehave here.

Get back in line or get out.

Reactions: Linnifae

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
We can get some info from here:

Can this be the reason why Ns think that sensors are "stupid" ? - Typology Central

But yeah, are you going after intuitives or feelers? You seem to be targeting both.
ugh, that entire thread was riddled with uninformed assumptions. It was ENFP's arguing with INTJ's for god sakes. The INTJ's make shit up because they want to believe it, and the ENFP's don't actually know wtf is going on. I'd respond to that thread if it wasn't ancient.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts

Oh, yes that will surely scare us away.

·
Registered
889 Posts
No, I don't know at all. I can't understand your half-baked and flawed reasoning. ISTPs have a very high tolerance of whom plays in our sandbox. We don't openly shun them like other types at their forums. We don't expect them to conform to our ways. We do expect them to behave themselves. That isn't too much to ask. It also is not our place to beat the drum of self righteousness because one person has a chip on their shoulder. If you want to act like a hypocrite you do it alone. You will also affirm that you are no better than the types that misbehave here.

Get back in line or get out.
Better idea.

Let's all put the trolls on Ignore and not feed their attention whore egos?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I love reading ISTPs. Especially when somebody is trying to get them to do something together.

It's like herding cats.

If I wanted us to do something for charity, in 10 minutes an ISTP would post "Hell no. Fuck Jerry's kids" just on principle.

:laughing:

Reactions: cbelle
1 - 20 of 52 Posts