Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I like that I can drive a truck. And drive stick shift. (Duh.) I like that I can float gears. Even in my Honda.

I like that I can snowboard. In the woods. And look cool and not dorky on a bicycle.

I like that I can fix things other people can't figure out, and I usually leave things working better than I found them, even if I didn't know much about them beforehand.

I like that I can hunker down and feel at home anywhere I go.

I like that I can live an unusual life and I don't really want any of the things that tie other people down so that they miss half their lives trying to keep up with everyone else and make other people happy and then they wake up and they're 40 and they wonder why they didn't do what they really wanted to do while they were still young. I have.

I like that I can keep my head in situations where other people freak out.

I like that I don't need to dump my emotions and problems on other people, that I can handle them myself with a little bit of input from a trusted friend. I like that I don't need to waste my time or someone else's telling them every last, insignificant detail of my day.

I like that I can get the attention and the respect of ESxP guys. ;)

Reactions: Agent Washintub

·
Rustle Thy Jimmies
2,424 Posts
I like that fact that I am a jack of all trades. If I try it, I can usually do it without much lag time (if any at all) in figuring it out.

I like that I never freak out, I keep calm. Usually the crazier something gets, the calmer I get.

I like that I have done more in my life by the age of 18 than most people do in their entire life.

I looooove the fact that if something doesn't make sense, or something is depressing, or emotionally exhausting, I can just drop it and walk away. If something doesn't matter, I just naturally don't think about it.

I love that I can do something without overthinking safety.

I like that I'm grossly independent.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
That I don't get angry easily or get too attached to people emotionally easily.
I'm quite laid back and independent and able to do things alone.
Also that I get along with most people and I can be quite helpful.
I never hold grudges I'm a forgive forget kinda person what happened in the past stays in the past.

·
Registered
715 Posts
i like
… that when i say i don't care, i really don't.
… how i show unexpected passion/excitement when a conversation hits a topic i DO care about.
… that i have experienced enough to die happily, though i wouldn't mind some more decades.

and

I like that I'm grossly independent.

Reactions: Life.Is.A.Game

·
Registered
589 Posts
Possible ISTP here. Right now, everything. But mostly that I dont know EVERYTHING.. So I can keep learning and discovering. And getting endorphin rushes from how fucking awesome my mind is.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i like being me, I'm probably my favorite person i like all the stuff i like and can be reasonably certain I'll have a good time when I hang out

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
confidence, willpower, quick mind, problem solver, finesse and physical prowess. All the traits needed to become successful in this life. Also, a good eye for detail to see the big picture and fill the jigsaw puzzle that is "life".

Reactions: mikefolk876

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like that I am easy going.
I like the rare occasion when an asshole mistakes this as weakness and I have the opportunity to beat him mentally.
I like the rarer occasion when it escalates and i have the opportunity to beat him physically.
I like that I am strong mentally and physically. I am not certain that other personality types can claim these together.

·
Registered
485 Posts
that instant mental click i get in my mind when i understand how a system works, and why it is this way in particular (like math problems, and why it's a + b = c instead of anything else)

at times i can detach myself in a situation, and this detachment makes me focus on fixing a problem, even at the cost of empathy.

I find it amusing how spontaneous i can be at times. People don't know what I'm going to do next.

·
Registered
88 Posts
people say that i spread around myself some weird calm aura, when i am my normal self
when i am in a good mood, i find it really easy to joke and make others laugh

·
Registered
355 Posts
Being adaptable to any situation and hence taking things as they come with a cool head. Also being able to chill out and let things go when needed, which makes me easy to be around and low maintenance.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts