- They have ambitious plans, and they work hard to achieve it. Despite often feeling inadequete to reach their goals.
- They base their lives around impressive and strong values.
- Their wealth of knowledge on various subjects is worth plundering!
- They really aren't people pleasers.
- Life really isn't as tragic as they seem to think it is.
- If people tire them out, then why feel so frickin guilty about taking time out from them!
- Experience shows that they're quite capable individuals....they should believe in themselves a bit more.
- Trying to change the world is always doomed to failure...so why don't they focus on changing the lives placed around them?
Way too emotional for my taste, can't handle it anywhere long term. Strikes me as a lack of self confidence and self esteem and I grow tired eventually. Not to say that I didn't like their warmth, but they're so fragile that the cons outweigh the pros for me.