Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me your Enneagram with wing if you know it. I´m collecting data for a paper I´m going to write on correlations between personality typologies.

(On a side note, out of my 300 respondents so far, ISTPs are only 2 of them).

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
5w6

Reactions: Luminis

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
My ISTP is a 9w8 too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ISTP type 9 sounds like an oxymoron.

How'd that happen :confused3:
I don't relate to 95% of descriptions I see for type 9, it's as if ISTP's aren't supposed to be one. I originally mistyped as a 5 but after more research realized I was relating to the Ti overlap and the withdrawn style/triad stuff which is always in type 5 descriptions but for some reason usually left out of type 9 descriptions. After reading a bunch of 5 vs 9 comparisons and understanding the strategies of the types I realized I was a 9.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I believe the closest I've come is a 1 and the independent one. 3 or 4?cant remember.I need to find a good testing site. Still in progress though those 2 do sound most likely.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
544 Posts
Probably a 9w8. I relate to the 9's basic fear (separation, or more specifically the loss of a loved one) suffer from their vice (I'm lazy as hell), and I'm kind of a hopeless romantic (which I don't believe ISTPs are really known for.)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts