Personality Cafe banner

What Mbti types are you most attracted too?

• ESFJ

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • ENTP

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • ESTP

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • ISTP

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • ISFP

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • INFJ

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • ENFP

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ISTPs Which Personality Types do you find the biggest turn on or attracted to most?

Poll....
ISTPs Which Personality Types do you find the biggest turn on or most attractive?

Feel free to comment on the reasons for your attraction for each type. Or your thoughts on different types based on vibes or experience. Or even state which types turn you off!

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Honestly it was not til recently that I realized alot of RL awesome chemistry I have had in quantity has been with ISTP, never resulted in serious relationships always due to weird circumstances involved. Did not realize until more recent.

Due to bias I would say never again ENFP (ISTP+ENFP communication in my personal instance, terrible) I like ENFPs tho, my BF is one!

Registered
I find socionics to be the biggest turn on... all the relations between all of the 16 types methodically described... ENFPs are actually the best type for an ISTP, the socionic duals. However, when you first meet someone and you haven't known them for a very long time, socionic activators will give you an extremely strong attraction too (INFJ, if they are correctly typed). I'm probably going to make a thread about socionics separately though. My absolute favorite coworkers are fellow ISTPs.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I find socionics to be the biggest turn on... all the relations between all of the 16 types methodically described... ENFPs are actually the best type for an ISTP, the socionic duals. However, when you first meet someone and you haven't known them for a very long time, socionic activators will give you an extremely strong attraction too (INFJ, if they are correctly typed). I'm probably going to make a thread about socionics separately though. My absolute favorite coworkers are fellow ISTPs.
Socionics & MBTI from my understanding anyways are not entirely compatible.

Anyways I will just say again, from my personal experience (not speaking for other people). As someone who was married to an ENFP we were terrible terrible pairing as far as communication in terms of wires getting crossed and different methods of communicating. Not complimentary pairing. Like at all. That is in regards to communication in my specific case. I consider communication a huge fundamental in a relationship in regards to people being on a similar page. Clearly something brought us together which was lots of chemistry and passion which I think was totally Ne/Se. So I am certainly not implying ENFPs are bad. Just that in my case, ENFPs & ISTPs are terrible at communicating with each other in romantic relationship.

Registered
From my experience, ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP and ENFP are my favorite types. Least favorite are INTP, INFP, ESFP and ESFJ.

Registered
I like F-types unless they're also E. They sort of provide what I don't have naturally, and help me tap into other ways of seeing and handling stuff. I have serious issues with J's for some reason.

💌
I tend to gravitate more towards types like me.

Introverts who are Thinkers mostly, I feel overwhelmed when it comes to Feelers especially if they are also Extroverts.

It seems to go the other way around too and I mostly find that IXTX and EXTX are the ones who seem interested in me.
In a friendship way or more than that.

Registered

You got it wrong with the ENFP part. The dual partner for ISTP is ENFJ due to them sharing all 4 functions in the opposite order.

ISTPs are strongest with their Ti and weakest with their Fe. ENFJs are strongest with their Fe and weakest with their Ti. That means that ISTPs can teach the ENFJ how to utilize Ti better and ENFJ can teach the ISTP how to utilize Fe better. It might be uncomfortable initially but it allows both partners to grow and appreciate each other.

Unless of course you have a typo.

Registered
Mostly to xxTx person, but for now I'll take INTJ as my favorite one. There is something about them that i adore.
Well, never met one though.. Hopefully they're as adorable as I think they're

Registered

Banned
ISTPs Which Personality Types do you find the biggest turn on? What about tur...

Ultimately I like all types as long as they're healthy, but I have a preference for fellow thinkers when it comes to relationships.

Can't deal with unhealthy feelers, though. Unhealthy thinkers annoy me, too, but they're a little easier to handle. Probably because I've been there myself.

Banned
Mostly to xxTx person, but for now I'll take INTJ as my favorite one. There is something about them that i adore.
Well, never met one though.. Hopefully they're as adorable as I think they're
INTJs are pretty great. My last relationship with one didn't end so well (he was unhealthy as hell) but I'm friends with many. I enjoy our discussions.

Registered
Ultimately I like all types as long as they're healthy, but I have a preference for fellow thinkers when it comes to relationships..
True, can't think how someone (or at least ISTP) have enough patient for 'unhealthy' one. Can't imagine how bad it will be, to have a relationship with some 'unhealthy type'.. In my opinion, no one will ever survive that.

Edit : feel sorry for your last relationship though

Reactions: Saturnian Devil

Banned
True, can't think how someone (or at least ISTP) have enough patient for 'unhealthy' one. Can't imagine how bad it will be, to have a relationship with some 'unhealthy type'.. In my opinion, no one will ever survive that.

Edit : feel sorry for your last relationship though
From my experience, it gets pretty toxic and it doesn't end until one person manages to cut ties and leave. Otherwise you just get dragged down with them and become unhealthy yourself (which happened to me).

I'm all good, though. If anything that relationship taught me a lot about myself and what I can/can't deal with in a serious relationship.

Registered
Reactions: kalilah

Registered
INTxs are teddy bears :blushed:
wonder are they huggable.. :unsure:
I'll try to figure it out :tongue: and then maybe they'll run away from me, and then my experiment would failed :rolleyes:

Reactions: maust

Registered
wonder are they huggable.. :unsure:
I'll try to figure it out :tongue: and then maybe they'll run away from me, and then my experiment would failed :rolleyes:
Can confirm they are super duper cuddly. Try hugging one from behind- if they squeak, but you don't start bleeding, you're good! :kitteh:

Reactions: kalilah
1 - 20 of 68 Posts