Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally settled on ENTP as my type, which doesn't really matter much...I just wanted to make another intro thread :wink:

There were some things that made me wonder whether I really was an ENFP after I decided that I was most definitely an ENP type. After thinking about it more, I've decided that ENTP makes a whole hell of a lot more sense! For instance, in my quiet times when I spend time thinking about my life and my day and what has happened and what might happen and blah blah blah, I analyze things logically and look at things based on what makes sense. I don't look at how I feel about things or based on 'harmonizing' and values and whatnot which is what I think an Fi-user would do. And one thing I read in an article that makes sense to me: Fi tries to throw the human element into things while Ti tries to take away the human element. That still leads me to say that I'm an ENTP rather than an ENFP...
I'm just explaining this because a lot of people think I'm more of an ENFP lol

...Boooooring!
Sooo...what else? What else...

...Introductory thingies: I just turned 17 and I'm planning on getting a GED soon. I'm planning on going to a local college for a few years until I can transfer to a university or somethins. I feel like I'm ready to just move on with my life already and I really do think that that's the best way to go...I'm not completely sure of what I'm gonna study in college, so I'll have to be thinking about that :mellow:

...also boring...

I like ninjas...I could give a whole three paragraphs or so on why ninjas are awesome, but alas, I will spare you!

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Nyx and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Nyx. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I've finally settled on ENTP as my type, which doesn't really matter much...I just wanted to make another intro thread :wink:

There were some things that made me wonder whether I really was an ENFP after I decided that I was most definitely an ENP type. After thinking about it more, I've decided that ENTP makes a whole hell of a lot more sense! For instance, in my quiet times when I spend time thinking about my life and my day and what has happened and what might happen and blah blah blah, I analyze things logically and look at things based on what makes sense. I don't look at how I feel about things or based on 'harmonizing' and values and whatnot which is what I think an Fi-user would do. And one thing I read in an article that makes sense to me: Fi tries to throw the human element into things while Ti tries to take away the human element. That still leads me to say that I'm an ENTP rather than an ENFP...
I'm just explaining this because a lot of people think I'm more of an ENFP lol

...Boooooring!
Sooo...what else? What else...

...Introductory thingies: I just turned 17 and I'm planning on getting a GED soon. I'm planning on going to a local college for a few years until I can transfer to a university or somethins. I feel like I'm ready to just move on with my life already and I really do think that that's the best way to go...I'm not completely sure of what I'm gonna study in college, so I'll have to be thinking about that :mellow:

...also boring...

I like ninjas...I could give a whole three paragraphs or so on why ninjas are awesome, but alas, I will spare you!
Do not play around and wait to go to college. Being a fellow Ne user, I can tell you that college will be hell for you because it takes immense focus and concentration. Oh and as an Ne user, you will be tempted to quit college.....DONT. Just deal with and before you know it, you'll be out.

Reactions: Vaka

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is no way I'm quitting college...
There are things I want to do that I can only do if I go to college and see it through.
Thanks for the message.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
There is no way I'm quitting college...
There are things I want to do that I can only do if I go to college and see it through.
Thanks for the message.
Yep, of course, that's good. I think that i just got a full time marketing job today. However, I am still not going to quit college. I will have to go part time now, instead of full time, but I will not quit! By the way, check your personal page, I left you messages

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I read them...
I don't really think I look like Snow White :/
You got an infraction(or a warning ?) because you called someone stupid in about 20 different ways which counts as a personal attack. By the way, you could have just told her that you can't change types lol

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Oh I read them...
I don't really think I look like Snow White :/
You got an infraction(or a warning ?) because you called someone stupid in about 20 different ways which counts as a personal attack. By the way, you could have just told her that you can't change types lol
yeah, I thought that it was halarious. Anyway, yes I think that you look like Snow White. You have a similar physique, same jet black hair, and the same pale white skin. I can just see you humming to the birds right now.

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't really know what picture you're talking about because my hair is medium brown :laughing:

·
Banned
166 Posts
LOL Nate you're so right!!! Haha it's really true!

but i think he's talking about all your avatars and stuff

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you talking about the pictures in my album? That's Regina Spektor haha.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
LOL Nate you're so right!!! Haha it's really true!

but i think he's talking about all your avatars and stuff
Lol, I'm obviously not the only one. Oh, and your hair looks jet black in your avatars. It still doesn't take away from the fact that you look like Snow White. Hey but don't worry, she is sexy. You will make some beautiful woman very happy one day.

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's Regina Spektor, but I am sexy...:tongue:

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
You don't strike me as an ENTP -at all-. You just don't speak the way I see ENTPs speak, nor are you interested in the topics I've seen them discuss. I've also never seen an ENTP complain about other people being mean in the "Be Honest About Something" thread and other threads the way you do. I could just not know you very well, which is true, but I doubt if I knew you better that would change my opinion.

·
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't think I'm an ENFP either...So if I'm not an ENTP, then I have no idea...
I'm pretty sure Ne is my dominant function though...

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
That's Regina Spektor, but I am sexy...:tongue:
Huh? Who's Regina Spektor? I'm lost. Yes though, you are sexy.

You don't strike me as an ENTP -at all-. You just don't speak the way I see ENTPs speak, nor are you interested in the topics I've seen them discuss. I've also never seen an ENTP complain about other people being mean in the "Be Honest About Something" thread and other threads the way you do. I could just not know you very well, which is true, but I doubt if I knew you better that would change things.
I like to analyze people and I'm very interested in her because she's almost an ENXP. She uses Ne as a dominant function and a shitload of Ti as well as Fi. She uses a little bit more Ti than Fi though.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts