Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I am in the den of my rivals: the fearsome ESTP, an unstoppable force in getting things done.

Tell me about yourself, I want to understand you as a person and not just a group of letters.

Here's me:

I'm a goofy sort of dude that spends all of my time dreaming up fantastic worlds and improbable situations in which I am the hero, the defender of the meek. Sometimes, when I see awful things on the news, I daydream about what the world would be like if I were only there to stop a catastrophe or save a life just in the nick of time.

I love Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, and Kamelot but I also can't get enough of Lady Gaga and Dan Balan. In my spare time I raise hedgehogs (who I just know love me wholeheartedly despite their rigorous attempts to stab me) and I like to roller blade, swim, and work out.

My greatest love in the world though is the love I have for video games. Isn't it great how you can just slip away from the world and play the part of some unsuspecting hero? Every accomplishment is recorded soundly in a number (level, score, whatever) that is the cumulative product of all that you have done. *sigh*

I get along with most people but I don't share my feelings with anyone except for my four closest friends. I will also judge you on everything that you do or say, you won't know but it's happening. Sorry, I can't turn that part of my brain off.

Also, it's much more satisfying to make plans for the future than to actually get up and do something. Taking action is frightening, having something over and done with is wonderful, relishing victories is pointless, and preparing for the next thing I'm afraid to do and won't appreciate is ever so much fun! ^_^

So how about you? Do I baffle you?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Apperently, you write like P.G. Wodehouse.
Proof: I Write Like P. G. Wodehouse
I copied and pasted your first paragraph.

Thanks for the introduction though, although it will be no help for me personally but you seem like a nice guy.
I play video games as well, but the tone of your writing seems like you play it 24-7. I do not, but in all in good favor, we shall play in the near future...more like, in the near 2130

If it makes you feel better, I love you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not baffled by you, because I've met and befriended with many people like you before - perhaps not all INFJs, but similar types. ESTPs are friendly and outgoing, so you can bet that we've had experiences with the whole lot.

You seem to love spending time escaping reality, but really though, the reality is here for us to enjoy. Let me tell you, it's fantastic :) We don't like imagining ourselves as the hero, but rather trying to become the hero. We tend to get bored of it halfway through, though.

We don't plan too much for the future, but leave room for the possibility of change outside of our influence. We have a glum sense of pride in our ability to adapt in this way, but we don't show it, because that would make us look like self-admiring pricks ;)

Which we're not. I mean it. Really.

=D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apperently, you write like P.G. Wodehouse.
Proof: I Write Like P. G. Wodehouse
I copied and pasted your first paragraph.

Thanks for the introduction though, although it will be no help for me personally but you seem like a nice guy.
I play video games as well, but the tone of your writing seems like you play it 24-7. I do not, but in all in good favor, we shall play in the near future...more like, in the near 2130

If it makes you feel better, I love you.

Yay, strangers love me. ^_^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts