Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
ISTJ, 6w5 sx/sp, 684
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been stressed really badly for some reason this last days, and I have no idea what solution could solve this.

So I know this will sound like a very weird situation, but for some reason women or a girl making sexual jokes makes me feel very uncomfortable. Now this is first started with when I watched a VTuber named Coco kiryu.

So as I was watching this youtuber (or VTuber), she started playing a remix theme of her basicaly cussing sexual jokes, for some reason my gut insticts reacted to this so terrible that I literaly felt sick to the stomach, and now this memory for some reason just keeps constatly haunting me, It's like I felt very vulnerable and kind of like humiliated, It was so unpleaseant.

In general sense I know that said youtuber only did this to joke and make the Audience laugh, but why does my gut reacted to this so violently?

And this is going for 3 days or more now, It's really bugging me so much and gives me too much anxiety and stress, I try very hard not to pay attention to it, but it just wont go away, It's very annoying and intrusive.

Note that It's generaly

By the way just want to toss some Jungian Symbolism stuff related to this situation (I'll put it in spoiler), because I want to, who cares.
[SPOILER="My Active Imagination"] So, I did an Active Imagination in an attempt to resolve this stress from my gut.
In my active imagination, I imagined myself in one of my Lucid dreams that I had. Near me was standing some military general, wearing high rank military officer uniform. I asked the general figure "Where I can find the Anima?" the general bought up a Mirror instead for me to look at myself, when I looked at the Mirror I've seen myself as this:
which as you guessed, the mirror showed myself as Kyriu Coco VTuber

The military General figure procced to tell me "Become one of them", and this is where I ended the Active imagination.

So what does this Active Interpretation trying to tell me? [/SPOILER]

Oh and spoiler feature doesnt work for some reason.

·
exploring space
ENFP
9,014 Posts
Gut reactions such as this are the interoceptive system reacting to external expectations, in this case you expected something else and your body reacted negatively. Probably because you expect women to not make such sexual jokes and this happening unexpectedly, from a person you perhaps appreciate triggered a bad reaction.

·
Registered
ISTJ, 6w5 sx/sp, 684
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gut reactions such as this are the interoceptive system reacting to external expectations, in this case you expected something else and your body reacted negatively. Probably because you expect women to not make such sexual jokes and this happening unexpectedly, from a person you perhaps appreciate triggered a bad reaction.
Well no shit, I was asking how I can overcome this issue.

·
Registered
♂️ Xennial - Melancholic/Choleric
3,834 Posts
Don't listen to those lowlife YouTubers. Social media are a cesspool in general. Your subconscious is right to feel revulsion for this crap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts