Personality Cafe banner

It's that day again! That one! Yessss!

[INFJ] 
1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Copper North 
#1 ·
So, anyone seen, done, or been the victim of any good April Fool's pranks? Do tell!

#2 ·
The boy who lives next door makes an April Fool's meal and invites me over for dinner every year. He's 10. This year's menu was "Shepherd's Pie" (it was a dessert pie -- the mashed potato topping was whipped cream, the hamburger was brownie, and the gravy was chocolate ice cream.) We ate that first. Then for dessert we had "Cupcakes" which were meatloaf topped with mashed potatoes. They were actually in cupcake form, with cupcake wrappers and topped with sprinkles. Oh and he made these "drinks" in fancy glasses... it was actually jello so you couldn't drink it. Haha. He's homeschooled so he gets to do lots of fun creative things like this with his mom.

#12 ·
That kid sounds awesome.

#19 ·
I put alarm on day before every time XD But I didn't think of anything smart this year sadly haha

Reactions: Aizar
#20 ·
All of our work shirts always look new and fresh (because they are changed out so often to be cleaned).

Most of the shirts in the lockers are either L or XL.

This April Fool's Day, they all got replaced with size M.

Reactions: Aizar
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.