Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My "five" minute walk yesterday was interesting. First of all, it was longer than 5 minutes [yea me]. That was nice. Secondly, it was short lived. I was thoroughly enjoying the beautiful day when an asthma attack came on, which wouldn't have been that big of a deal had I not reached into my pocket to grab my inhaler to find something that just wasn't quite right... nor helpful. <see image below> I ended up having to call my hubs to rescue me. Nevertheless, I accomplished my goal.

Fast forward to this morning... I wake up to two unhappy individuals [the hubs and myself] because we had to be up at 6am to embark on a 3 hour road trip just to get stupid fingerprints done for an employer background check. We found ourselves even more unhappy shortly after our departure when our front bumper met an unlucky deer up close and personal. Needless to say we are grateful the outcome wasn't much worse, but damn that poor deer.... and damn our poor vehicle. :sad:

Luckily, I was able to find solace in the beauty around me for the remainder of trip and we made it there and back safely and soundly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts