Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For almost a year now an ENFJ girl has been, periodically, infatuated in me. I've always had feelings for her as well. The thing is I've unintentionally hurt her several times by avoiding potentionally emotionally charged moments, accidentally not acknowledging her presence and other similar stuff with can all be explained by my Ti detachment. She's supposedly cried over me more times than I can recall. I've never been in a relationship (I'm very young) so I have no reference of how to behave. She went back to her ex for a while, just after that I tried opening up and she immediately left him for me. The next day I became detached at the wrong moment and she went back for her ex. I have no idea where she stands now.

Is there some way I could justify and make her understand and forgive my behaviour in any way?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How can you accidently not be aware you are in her presence? You're aware that it's an accident and that she was there. How is that accidental, exactly? You sound like you are playing emotional games with her. You can call it detachment - you're actually not detached, this is not the definition of detachment what you've described. You sound awfully aware to me. You're playing with her emotions because you probably have no idea how you feel. Be a big boy/girl, be honest and direct and tell her what is really going on. If that is not apart of your plan, tell her to move on, and find someone else that is willing to give her the attention she wants.
I guess there is some truth to this sadly... What should I tell her is going on?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whatever is going on, let her know. If you are confused - tell her. If you don't want to proceed - tell her. If you think she should move on - tell her. I don't know how you feel. Your feelings are your own. I cannot and have no authority to tell you what you feel. But this game you are playing serves no purpose. No one is winning.
You are right, it's very hard to do this when I don't know where she stands though. Once I dive into my feelings there's no easy going back...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.