·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you an SP and like to party?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
party? where? i don't get to party often, but i love parties.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Small party, close friends. And I have to be engaged, be doing something, and not just sitting around talking.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: AimfortheBrain

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I thought SP stood for "Shore Patrol". You know, like those guys that are pulling them out of bars where they start fights during shore leave? :wink:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I thought SP stood for "Shore Patrol". You know, like those guys that are pulling them out of bars where they start fights during shore leave? :wink:
The guys getting dragged out would disagree. SP obviously stands for "Swift Punch".

Or, to go the date rape predator route, "Spiked Punch".

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Define party. Standing around talking/drinking isn't my thing. But if there are games or stuff happening, it is cool.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I actually do. The bigger, the better. "Small" gatherings feel a bit weird to me, but bigger gatherings are definitely my thing.

Kind of like going to a bar vs. a club. I absolutely hate bars and find them boring, but clubs on the other hand... heck yes!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Define party. Standing around talking/drinking isn't my thing. But if there are games or stuff happening, it is cool.
Same for me...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't really enjoy typical parties. I like get togethers and things like raves and strip clubs. I dont like house parties, they make me feel obligated to socialize with people i don't care for much. I do like to drink, smoke and the occasional drugs of choice. So i guess I do like to party, with minimal socializing and tons of dancing.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Car show ftw.

Wait, what?

·
Registered
640 Posts
I like them if I know some of the people there, or at least have something in common with the people there.

I agree with several of the other posts, I like to have something to do at the party, instead of just making chit-chat. . . I hate it when I have to do that.

If I can mix drinks, dance, throw horse shoes, swim- whatever- as long as there is something to keep me up and moving, then I'm good.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah, I hate just sitting around drinking and talking to people for hours. Don't enjoy bars, unless some cool singer-songwriter is playing. I hate just sitting there. I like to dance, or "do" something at least.
I like big clubs, where you could go and possibly meet someone interesting. I hate dinners with a small group of ppl I don't know very well. Aaaah.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Did someone say party??? Bring on the ESFP, ESFJ chicks!! Gotta to find the ENtP dudes??!! They PoP bottles and make ishh happen!!! and don't forget the INxJ friend we need a designated driver.
yeahyahhh

Reactions: trice
1 - 20 of 40 Posts