Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a whole heap of people from the office tested via Myer Briggs, I generally typed accurately apart from a few more E's then I expected, however they only resulted as 1% in favor of E then I. My best friend who I work with turned out to be INFJ much to my surprise, I thought he was an ENTP, and my romantic interest turned out to be an ENTP, who I thought was an INFJ or INTJ.

No romantic stipulation with the INFJ best friend and never will be, however the ENTP and I have a very odd 'thing' going on, it seems ever since we've met we've been intrigued by one another, constantly circling around and fascinated by one another, I can't explain how. But the signs are their since we spent the first month after we met talking about each other non - stop to others about how great and cool the other one is and we were just seemingly obsessed with another one, including Facebook stalking within the first week or so. Maybe we sensed we were both ENTP's innately on an unconscious level, we're both same sex, who knows if we're the same sexuality, I'm trying to join dots but my extroverted Feeling kicks in around him and I just turn into a raving loon and can't judge anything. It just feels like an odd situation since we're so drawn to another inexplicably but so weird with each other. Share your stuff.... I want to hear about ENTP - ENTP relations, social, professional, romantic, known, suspected.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
11,428 Posts
l think it's mostly Ne, l've had that kind of connection with all 4 types, but it's a little sketchy with INFP because l always feel like they might secretly hate me lol.

l've heard mixed reviews about ENTP-ENTP...but l think it's going to become pretty obvious if he's into you or not :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, INFP's are difficult to understand, they seem to have their own emotional and feeling world almost impenetrable to the outside world.... It's that FI, RAR!

Yeah it'll become obvious because out of FE impulse I'll probably ask, TI would kick in and make me psychologically retract in pain. That keeps happening in subtle ways with that one. Oh the pain :-X

1 - 3 of 3 Posts