·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this... true...? XDD;!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have heard it too haha but I have no idea, let me know if you figure it out for sure

·
Registered
421 Posts
you've heard wrong.

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
I don't know any INFP's to my knowledge...they seem very interesting, but I dunno whether or not It'd work out romantically if they are like some ENFP or EP's where they can't stay in relationships for long periods of time, get bored easy, etc.

And if there is a "perfect match" with it, where can I find one and how can I attract one :tongue:

·
Registered
421 Posts
bad experience?
Not really. I've had two close friends who were INFPs. Both were good people. I just wouldn't say either relationships were ideal.

ENFJs and INFJs are ideal for ENFJs.

Reactions: Beccabec

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not really. I've had two close friends who were INFPs. Both were good people. I just wouldn't say either relationships were ideal.

other then the commitment issue what about an enfp and enfj?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ohhh. Then what would an INFP be good with then..? Kinda hard to know, seeing that we're the most detached from Society. Ever.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
I'm very..... very committed in relationships. As for whether or not ENFJs and INFPs are ideal for each other is up for grabs. But I've always been extremely faithful and consistent when it came to relationships.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Agreed. Though I need to work on being consistent ;_; That's part of the reason my last relationship failed...;;;; But at least I know for next time! But I've been curious. Ah well :3

·
Registered
1,603 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh wow! That's amazing o3o

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
My experience with ENFJ s has been very negetive for me. Not saying you're all bad though, but definately not a good match from my point of view. INFPs are very good with INTJs in my experience.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I think, if I had no knowledge of type, I probably would not get along with most of the EFJs that I know too well. Or at least, our relationships would be superficially polite, but any further than that and there would be a huge about of tension/misunderstanding. I'm just way too aloof/unexpressive/individualistic compared to the EFJs I know (not all EFJs, though, obviously). I feel like Fe and Fi have to same goal, which is basically to feel good/exist in harmony. How they go about achieving that goal is so radically different from each other that these types easily misunderstand each other. Both tend to easily feel bothered by the other because each one tends to hold high standards for the way they think people should behave, treat each other, etc.

That said, a successful relationship is mostly a maturity thing, communication, health of the individual, etc. It takes a lot of self-awareness from both sides as well as equal amounts of compromise.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This makes me depressed. I was about to make a thread in this forum, asking where I can find myself a nice ENFJ girlfriend. You guys seem amazing, but I guess you don't feel the same for us poor ol' INFPs.:crying:
Cheer up bro, according to the research the best match for ENFJ's are INFP's. Although everybody is different, Do some research on your own and after reading a few articles you'll see why there is such a strong connection there. And speaking as an ENFJ who's taken everything into account and looked at it from all perspectives, on paper my dream girl is an INFP, and I can give a damn whether or not some statistics or research say it's a good match or not, so you shouldn't either.

As for finding an enfj girl, look for the girl who doesn't get along with the those who think a title justifies their scumbag ways, and constantly fights them on a regular basis. A strong willed girl who puts others before herself and speaks loudly on issues she truly cares about. Honestly, she may intimidate you, but just focus on befriending her first and if things run smoothly perhaps something will develop. You're just gonna have to show some guts and be honest with yourself, that's what we respect over all.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Personally I had a great experience with an ENFJ. We were opposites and it was a complete surprise to me that a girl like that would want to be with an INFP type. I think they love that we are loyal, independent, deep, creative and romantic. But for me to even approach someone like that was out of the norm for me and I basically had to step out of my natural inclinations. I think that's what we need as INFPs... guys especially because we're "suppose to" approach the ladies.

Here is what went on in my INFP head at the time. 'Wow she is kind of cute I bet she has a great smile. Maybe I should say hi. I wonder what kind of humor she's into. I like sarcasm... it's great... wait... focus. Okay f' this just say hi and be sociable... and yourself... Oh and funny... Ah! just act the you do when you are around your close friend!'

So I said hi, hows it going and she basically just led the conversation. I was more than happy to do most of the listening! I know it's hard but just act like you would towards people you've known for a long time. When INFPs are at ease we can be pretty cool peeps and when we let it out of the shell other people can know it too! :)

*edit..
...I just realized I accidentally wandered into ENFJ land... how embarrassing... o wells

·
Registered
3,774 Posts

Love my INFJ friends,
Don't agree they're out matches,
AT ALL.
Same with other ENFJ's.

I think we need ones more different to us,
Like ISTJ's and INTJ's.
But each to their own right?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts